10th Planet Rochester @ Batavia Submission Grappling Tourney

Kyle Hilfiker Mens Intermediate 170-190 1st Place
    Anthony A. Teens Intermediate 150-170 2nd Place
    Tom Carbone Mens Advanced 190-215 3rd Place

Proud of you guys!!

Kyle:

Tom:
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    This was Tom's 3rd tournament, he has now been training for 11 months. This is the 2nd time he has been bumped to the advanced division. He went 3-2 winning 2 by arm triangles, 1 D'arce. He lost via kimura to a long time Pro MMA vet and lost the 2nd place match 1-0 after dominating the entire match, but was scored on with 5 secs left. We still have lots to work on, but very few people we be able deal with his Rubber Guard soon!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Tom is a monster, dude.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Going against advanced guys has been a blessing as far as seeing the aspects of my game that I need to work on. I made a list and I've studying techniques since the minute I got home from the tournament. More than anything, I just need to slow myself down and not get so amped up before matches. Cant wait to get back in the gym tomorrow. My motivation is through the roof!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    awesome job guys! way to rep

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    This was Tom's 3rd tournament, he has now been training for 11 months. This is the 2nd time he has been bumped to the advanced division. He went 3-2 winning 2 by arm triangles, 1 D'arce. He lost via kimura to a long time Pro MMA vet and lost the 2nd place match 1-0 after dominating the entire match, but was scored on with 5 secs left. We still have lots to work on, but very few people we be able deal with his Rubber Guard soon!
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carbone View Post
    Going against advanced guys has been a blessing as far as seeing the aspects of my game that I need to work on. I made a list and I've studying techniques since the minute I got home from the tournament. More than anything, I just need to slow myself down and not get so amped up before matches. Cant wait to get back in the gym tomorrow. My motivation is through the roof!
    You're a monster dude! Big props.

And big props to my boy Kyle!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Wow.

You're a monster dude! Big props.

And big props to my boy Kyle!
    Thanks you dave! I gotta say that the training level at Empire is the highest quality in regards to hands on-experience that I have had in any gym, team or otherwise!