Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ

Good night of drilling the Truck!

Fun night of going over some of our finishes. (Wheel Chair, Calf Crank, Kamikaze Calf Crank, and Defcon 4) We reviewed the banana splits and crotch splitter, but I gotta say the Kamikaze Crank is NASTY! Definitely one I can put to use with my length. Defcon 4 seems to be a little more MMA friendly than a standard twister, so I wanted to make sure we're putting in work with that also.

Anyone have any other finishes from the truck they would consider high percentage?

Almost a fan of this position more than getting their with a deep leg...and I've wrestled for 20 years lol. Just seems like it takes the fight out of your opponent when you're attacking the legs.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I am just beginning to get comfortable in truck, but it just so happens we repped it out hard last night too!!
    Great minds.....

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Its hard to pass up a twister, but it beats having to hand fight a whole round

What is the wheelchair?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Larsen View Post
    What is the wheelchair?
    RNC gripping the non locked down ankle. Turn away and apply as you stretch out the other leg.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carbone View Post
    Its hard to pass up a twister, but it beats having to hand fight a whole round
    Tom you're a fairly tall guy aren't you? You ever use the defcon 4 twister?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Sounds cool. What is it?

Array

School
    Same as a twister, only rear naked choke gripping the neck. Like reaching across to lock it instead of settling for the distanced grip

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Sbardella View Post
    Same as a twister, only rear naked choke gripping the neck. Like reaching across to lock it instead of settling for the distanced grip
    Ahhhh nice. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Sbardella View Post
    Fun night of going over some of our finishes. (Wheel Chair, Calf Crank, Kamikaze Calf Crank, and Defcon 4) We reviewed the banana splits and crotch splitter, but I gotta say the Kamikaze Crank is NASTY! Definitely one I can put to use with my length. Defcon 4 seems to be a little more MMA friendly than a standard twister, so I wanted to make sure we're putting in work with that also.

Anyone have any other finishes from the truck they would consider high percentage?

Almost a fan of this position more than getting their with a deep leg...and I've wrestled for 20 years lol. Just seems like it takes the fight out of your opponent when you're attacking the legs.
    I'll usually test out all the leg attacks but if they fight it the transition to the back is right there. Being able to transition from one to the other has been great knowledge to know.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast