Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Before I say this. Understand that I am a big fan of Vinny and it breaks my heart every time he looses. but here goes...

Vinny makes a technical mistake every single time he tries to throw a strike. He had Phil Davis' back, perfect over under seatbelt, no hooks yet tho, and decides to LET GO and throw punches from there. WTF? Davis stands right up. Cost him the fight. I wish I could find a snapshot of when Vinny got hit by Perosh of where his hands were. One was below his waist, by his knee and the other was way in the air, super wide, throwing some kinda loopy punch or something. looked like he was throwing a baseball. It is physically impossible for his hands to be any farther from his face without cutting his arms off and shipping them across the globe. I know Vinny is 10p fam, but I honestly think he needs to be cut. He is a legit ADCC champ. He might should go back to being a pro grappler?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottRay View Post
    Before I say this. Understand that I am a big fan of Vinny and it breaks my heart every time he looses. but here goes...

Vinny makes a technical mistake every single time he tries to throw a strike. He had Phil Davis' back, perfect over under seatbelt, no hooks yet tho, and decides to LET GO and throw punches from there. WTF? Davis stands right up. Cost him the fight. I wish I could find a snapshot of when Vinny got hit by Perosh of where his hands were. One was below his waist, by his knee and the other was way in the air, super wide, throwing some kinda loopy punch or something. looked like he was throwing a baseball. It is physically impossible for his hands to be any farther from his face without cutting his arms off and shipping them across the globe. I know Vinny is 10p fam, but I honestly think he needs to be cut. He is a legit ADCC champ. He might should go back to being a pro grappler?

#10thplanetFREAKS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123