Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Yeah, that's funny but I'm not against swearing. It's R rated - that's cool, I say fuck all the time. Swearing isn't the same as sexism. Think about it a 'bitch' is generally a women who doesn't do what a man wants. Sad fact.

Would you guys call Ronda Rousey a bitch? Hell no! She gets respect. Why is that? What's a girl got to do to get it - win the UFC?

Anyway, enough of this for me - don't want to get into it that much. Peace

b.t.w. just wanted to say that thanks to the training in this episode I hit a triangle from New Jersey and got two omoplata positions (couldn't quite finish those and we ended up in a scramble) from mission control in rolling - something I never usually get, so thanks!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    I was hoping to find info on investing in Eddie's flesh light businesses. Not sure how this thread turned into an ERA recruitment. Bitches be crazy and men are dicks. A woman that accepts a plane ticket to LA is not a bitch she's a ho unless she don't trick then she is a bitch ass ho. Jokes and words hurt no one with well developed character. Eddie is funny!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345