Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox

Got my first taste of success from the truck yesterday

Now I know(and have drilled) most of the ins and outs of the truck, the entries, finishes and transitions and all that but never really put it to use with any success, My game doesn't really bring me into that territory. Buuutt...I got the back, and was like great have the back but im not gonna choke him, so i went chevy to the truck to the calf crank and loved it, jesus hated it, but i loved it. I love this system, it's so diverse and ridiculously awesome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Truck is awesome. I have more success if I ditch the hooks from the back and get to the truck from there or the samuari ( which is my Favorite entry).

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Keep it reppin, in start its difficult to hit, but thn after a while it will be smooth as a ferrari

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Reps for Jesus.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    what does everyone think of alan belcher's truck series?

http://truckseries.kajabi.com/fe/453...-lock-and-load

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    what does everyone think of alan belcher's truck series?

http://truckseries.kajabi.com/fe/453...-lock-and-load
    Pinching the knees seems very loose....other than that, his series is very ordinary.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    yeah there was really nothing special/different about it but i'm not sure he was implying that there was. It was a free series and wasn't used to promote anything (unlike most of the stuff that comes from the lloyd irvin marketing style.)

I did learn from all the leg lock immunity clips but didn't get the dvds (if i have money it goes to my coach first)

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    yeah there was really nothing special/different about it but i'm not sure he was implying that there was. It was a free series and wasn't used to promote anything (unlike most of the stuff that comes from the lloyd irvin marketing style.)

I did learn from all the leg lock immunity clips but didn't get the dvds (if i have money it goes to my coach first)
    He used it to build his email list for the immunity course. Eddie was cool with it, but I thought it was a little jibby. All the emails were reading "Alan Belchers truck position". Alan is a cool dude, His gym is about an hour and a half from mine, but I thought this was a little jibby. But I guess that's to be expected from anything filtering through the Lloyd Irvin jr. System.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    He used it to build his email list for the immunity course. Eddie was cool with it, but I thought it was a little jibby. All the emails were reading "Alan Belchers truck position". Alan is a cool dude, His gym is about an hour and a half from mine, but I thought this was a little jibby. But I guess that's to be expected from anything filtering through the Lloyd Irvin jr. System.
    He spammed the shit out of me lol
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Alan wants a tpjj black belt. Hopefully he does what it takes, his truck DVD and his performance against Palhares has done alot for our mission, don't judge him because he's a hyper motivated business man :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast