Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Eddie got a genuine LOL outta me for that meme and Herzog is disqualified for using the forbidden reply. It's so funny how we all process these intimate little moments with each other in different ways. I love how it forces you to check your ego right then and there and say "hey u got me" or "grumble, grumble, let's go again" kinda shows you where your at on the mental side of the game; something to think about I totally found myself guilty of the "worked out earlier today" excuse, which in your mind sounds legit cuz it's like "hey bro, I was busy making myself so awesome earlier today this really doesn't affect me" lol.
    Now, we're taking it up a (re)notch and visually showing what you say after the tap.

2:59 mark, with my back turned and in the same tone

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    Eddie got a genuine LOL outta me for that meme and Herzog is disqualified for using the forbidden reply. It's so funny how we all process these intimate little moments with each other in different ways. I love how it forces you to check your ego right then and there and say "hey u got me" or "grumble, grumble, let's go again" kinda shows you where your at on the mental side of the game; something to think about I totally found myself guilty of the "worked out earlier today" excuse, which in your mind sounds legit cuz it's like "hey bro, I was busy making myself so awesome earlier today this really doesn't affect me" lol.
    Now, we're taking it up a (re)notch and visually showing what you say after the tap.

im going to be thinking of this everytime i roll now.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post

Love it!!
    "Ag-ENN!"

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    *Smile* "Good job"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567