Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Alexander View Post
    Ya but back to the beginning they are qualified teachers
    True.

By normal I mean creepy as fuck I'd be surprised if Cora was aloud to do rubber guard ever again either way look out of a Gracie garage opening up

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton lawrence View Post
    By normal I mean creepy as fuck I'd be surprised if Cora was aloud to do rubber guard ever again either way look out of a Gracie garage opening up
    it only sounds creepy because of how brent worded it. if I were asking a girl to come try out jiu jitsu and I told her it was sweaty full grown men in tights rolling on the ground trying to stick their opponents head in between their legs to make them "submit", that would sound creepy as fuck as well but we all know it's not like that at all.

this guy stated that he wanted to utilize his garage space to teach whatever knowledge he and his daughter knew to underprivileged children for free and some of you on here read that and thought "he wants to molest children". Anyways, whatever, damage is done. Lost a future 10PJJ superstar in Cora.

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    Allright; Allright already... Evree1 has diff views onnit.. I mean, shit, I kno we live in an Orwellian Society, butt peeps are(as 4 now) still free 2 have an opinion. Yall should stop being doltish:P(im yoozin big boy woids) and pudditt 2 rest; jus sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin W. View Post
    it only sounds creepy because of how brent worded it. if I were asking a girl to come try out jiu jitsu and I told her it was sweaty full grown men in tights rolling on the ground trying to stick their opponents head in between their legs to make them "submit", that would sound creepy as fuck as well but we all know it's not like that at all.

this guy stated that he wanted to utilize his garage space to teach whatever knowledge he and his daughter knew to underprivileged children for free and some of you on here read that and thought "he wants to molest children". Anyways, whatever, damage is done. Lost a future 10PJJ superstar in Cora.
    No it's the history of it all

When Bruce was asked had he trained or is his training or is he going to train the answers varied from I can't afford it to I have a injury to I don't have the time

The constant barrage of videos became so mind numbing that when asked by myself and other senior members of the forum to hey can you turn in down abit was not only ignored when worded in a polite and constructive manner if any one had brough it up in the past they where ignored from future mentions of a even if the feed back was positive

Wanting to teach is where it gets me if I want to learn to shoot a gun I'm going To go to a gun range ask the person behind the counter for someone to teach me how to handle a dangerous weapon in a safe environment why cause guns are dangerous when handled incorrectly same goes with martial arts it's about developing timing and a feel for what's going in a dangerous situation and if your not training in this environment on the regular and your saying you want to teach your delusional

As far as a child molester comment that's the worst case and it shouldn't have been taken to heart but on paper it looks like it could happen a grown man rolling around in the floor with kids in his house and I say house because he can't afford to train so getting into a gym or renting the space to start one is highly unlikely (allegedly) Brent's a og of the system and has nothing but my respect protecting the system and its integrity are high on everybody's lists I've seen numerous fakers using the 10th planet name over my years on the forum they all get found out they all get dealt with and that's guys running gyms claiming to be bjj black belts to guys claiming hot box status

Last week I had 73 friends in common with Bruce on fb now I have 5 if you can't handle getting your ego smashed this is the wrong sport to be in

Yes it's sad Cora no longer will rep 10th planet I hope she continues to train and grow as a martial artist and I hope that Bruce can see past it all and know it all coms from a place of love ,love for the system ,love for the safety of others and , love of wanting to bring out the best in people

Saw a tweet this morning that reminded me of this entire thread.

"If you need to invoke your academic pedigree or job title for people to believe you, then you need a better argument".

-Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    Fo Sho--> Like dis here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Dkv0KCR3Yiw

-Richard Feynman on Honours-

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Hicks View Post
    Saw a tweet this morning that reminded me of this entire thread.

"If you need to invoke your academic pedigree or job title for people to believe you, then you need a better argument".

-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
    Funny, cause I didn't invoke my job title as a marriage and family therapist who specializes in trauma to children and treating offenders. I just pointed out what he was doing. Guess I just did

Cora is good. But I have seen a ton of Cora's. puberty and interest are the deciding factors in which children become champions. All kids are pretty equal physically until puberty. Then some get really strong and fast, and others don't. BJJ is about attributes and technique. who knows what hers will be. Also, when kids hit high school, many are more interested in hanging out with their friends than training. We don't know how she will turn out in that regard. On top of all of that, she might have broken under her fathers pressure. The guy was intense.

Look if he really wanted to help kids, then why not start a scholarship fund for kids to go to his daughters BJJ school. The guy brags about helping poor people find money to pay for college. Can't he help find money for that or do a fundraiser. No, he wanted to teach the kids, and in his garage of all places. If it was a good idea, why wouldn't his daughters BJJ gym offer space. Why wouldn't he hire a qualified instructor or try and find one.

Finally, he is a money manager but claims his neighborhood is full of neglected and impoverished children? That doesn't add up. Hr is sucessful but lives in a ghetto? It's just the cherry on the bullshit sundae.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    Finally, he is a money manager but claims his neighborhood is full of neglected and impoverished children? That doesn't add up. Hr is sucessful but lives in a ghetto? It's just the cherry on the bullshit sundae.
    Brent I live you

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Brandon Woolsey I think you should write a short list on How to be a Jiu Jitsu dad and not creep people out to privately send to up and coming 10th Planet JJ dads that pop up in the future. Just joking but it probably wouldnt be a bad idea

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast