Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Bruce, these people on here love you and cora like family. All this has been said out of love. Bruce, we are an hour away, come earn your blue belt along side Cora at 10th planet Beaumont.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Sorry bout double post. Tablets actin nuts.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I definitely didn't mean to imply that I think you have any kind of unsavory intentions. I don't believe you do.

A lot of us out here (in Alabama)started teaching before we were qualified to do so; we didn't have much choice because the training options are limited. So we can see the dangers and problems of trying to guide others too early in your journey.

If you want to teach I think that's great. But you really need to go through the right process first.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I definitely didn't mean to imply that I think you have any kind of unsavory intentions. I don't believe you do.

A lot of us out here (in Alabama)started teaching before we were qualified to do so; we didn't have much choice because the training options are limited. So we can see the dangers and problems of trying to guide others too early in your journey.

If you want to teach I think that's great. But you really need to go through the right process first.
    True. The difference is we were bleeding, sweating, smashing, and getting smashed right along side those we were coaching. Its the only way to gain the perspective needed to do it properly.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottRay View Post
    Bruce, these people on here love you and cora like family. All this has been said out of love. Bruce, we are an hour away, come earn your blue belt along side Cora at 10th planet Beaumont.
    You're entire perspective would change, I promise. For the better of course. I know your in this for the long hall so invest in yourself. EVERYONE wouldn't say it if it weren't a good idea... I'm a 133lb guy with quite a few injuries... I can help you train the right way around your problems if you'd like....

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    wow what a thread.......I have to concur for sure train even if it's minimal. I've dealt with injuries time and money challenges but it is true once u start u'll find a way, and in a real streetfight the attacker doesn't play by rules. Bruce, as a white belt myself please go with Cora to train where u can as often as u can, it'll be worth it......10th planet fam love I agree.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    True. The difference is we were bleeding, sweating, smashing, and getting smashed right along side those we were coaching. Its the only way to gain the perspective needed to do it properly.
    True

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Thank you everyone for your advice. Point well taken. Btw I am not a Predator!!!!! How can anyone of you possibly think that way of me? Did you think that just because I said I will train kids only, that their parents aren't there watching? Everyday of my life, everything I do are for the kids. Everyday I help a family who makes minimum wage to become financial secure. I provide careers to those with dead end jobs. Why am I doing this? For the kids. I know what its like to grow up poor in a foreign country. I know what's its like to barely making ends meet. So when I help the parents, I am helping the kids to have a better future. You know how many I help send to college? By me helping their parents set aside money for the kids to go to college, they are most likely to have a better future. So my whole life mission is to help people, its just breaks my heart to hear yall calling me a predator. Sure this Jiu Jitsu thing isn't my calling, but man I will give up this idea if anyone else around my place will just volunteer and open their gym for the less fortunate, even if its for just one day a week. Everyday Cora and I come back home from the gym, I see my neighbors kids just playing sticks outside. Nothing else they can do. I just feel like they are just missing out so much on what we have to offer. But of course no gym around here will offer them free access. But yall are right..110%, Jiu Jitsu isn't my thing so i'm done with it. Thank you for all your time and advice. Apologies for stirring up such a commotion.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Thank you everyone for your advice. Point well taken. Btw I am not a Predator!!!!! How can anyone of you possibly think that way of me? Did you think that just because I said I will train kids only, that their parents aren't there watching? Everyday of my life, everything I do are for the kids. Everyday I help a family who makes minimum wage to become financial secure. I provide careers to those with dead end jobs. Why am I doing this? For the kids. I know what its like to grow up poor in a foreign country. I know what's its like to barely making ends meet. So when I help the parents, I am helping the kids to have a better future. You know how many I help send to college? By me helping their parents set aside money for the kids to go to college, they are most likely to have a better future. So my whole life mission is to help people, its just breaks my heart to hear yall calling me a predator. Sure this Jiu Jitsu thing isn't my calling, but man I will give up this idea if anyone else around my place will just volunteer and open their gym for the less fortunate, even if its for just one day a week. Everyday Cora and I come back home from the gym, I see my neighbors kids just playing sticks outside. Nothing else they can do. I just feel like they are just missing out so much on what we have to offer. But of course no gym around here will offer them free access. But yall are right..110%, Jiu Jitsu isn't my thing so i'm done with it. Thank you for all your time and advice. Apologies for stirring up such a commotion.
    Jiu jitsu is everyone's thing. Just try it. It’s all anyone asked…

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    But yall are right..110%, Jiu Jitsu isn't my thing so i'm done with it. Thank you for all your time and advice.
    The last thing I want it is to discourage you from being involved in your daughter's life; on the contrary, I encourage you to get involved in a better way. Imagine how much stronger the bond will be if both of you are involved as students. You can take the journey together.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast