Thread: Cut the Shit!!!

Cut the Shit!!!

Anyone on here who is into no bullshit, open minded, intelligent/educated, no-such-thing-as-taboo kinda discussions about shit that matters, head over to facebook page CUT THE SHIT. I'll add anyone interested, you bad mothafuckers!! Detroit 10th Planet love!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I don't know whether to feel pumped up or insulted right now...

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    lol ^^^ I have no idea whats going on

Problem??? There seems to be 4 cut the shit groups. You CTS groups should probably contact each other and combine forces to cut the shit together. Or have some contest between moderators to establish an overlord of shit cutting.
    Last edited by Sean Marshall; 08-28-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    lol ^^^ I have no idea whats going on

Problem??? There seems to be 4 cut the shit groups. You CTS groups should probably contact each other and combine forces to cut the shit together. Or have some contest between moderators to establish an overlord of shit cutting.

Pumped hopefully. haha. And I didn't realize that there were 4 groups with that title. We have no icon for our group. Does that clear it up a bit? We are the 16 member group.
    Last edited by Oscar Brummitt; 08-29-2013 at 02:23 AM.

ok

After looking into it, the other groups are not cutting the shit, it seems. haha. 1 is actually a dogbreeding page. I can safely say we are the only ones, with that title and no !!!!'s that are truly cutting shit. hahahaha. And we are an open group.