Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If you are a premium member here you can drop in to HQ for free, but you must get an official invite first, email me twisterbravo@sbcglobal.net
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    I have students from other affiliates drop in from time to time from all around the world. As long as they are current members from one of our worldwide affiliates, they train for free.If they want to leave a donation, I always accept it as a token of appreciation. If the affiliate doesn't charge you for training, I think its a cool thing to offer at least a donation in good faith but for me, its not necessary but appreciated.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    I have students from other affiliates drop in from time to time from all around the world. As long as they are current members from one of our worldwide affiliates, they train for free.If they want to leave a donation, I always accept it as a token of appreciation. If the affiliate doesn't charge you for training, I think its a cool thing to offer at least a donation in good faith but for me, its not necessary but appreciated.
    I have gotten drop in fees I tried to pay refunded many times. The 10th planet family is great

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    If you are a premium member here you can drop in to HQ for free, but you must get an official invite first, email me twisterbravo@sbcglobal.net
    Hi, I emailed you 2 days ago Been a premium member and supporting the system since over 2 years.
    Just landed in San Francisco! My Hostel is actually really close to 10th planet SF. Guys any idea how can I get in contact with Denny?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    650.784.1839 is the number the email is 10thplanetJiuJitsuSF@gmail.com he is pretty good at answering his emails have a good time.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    650.784.1839 is the number the email is 10thplanetJiuJitsuSF@gmail.com he is pretty good at answering his emails have a good time.
    Thanks, just send him an email.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    As long as it's not excessive and u pay at an affiliate I think drop ins should be free

Array

School
    Been to 10thplanet SF today, was very cool. Mike was holding the class and a very chill dude. Going again tommorow

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    If you're close enough to visit Costa Mesa, you better hit up 10th Planet Vista and roll with some freaks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12