Any other Armenians Practicing the 10th Planet System ?

I am curious to find out, so I thought I'd ask the Nibiru community if there are any Armenians practicing our system 10th Planet ?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That's a no :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    know there is at least 2 or 3. Ara from Australia. He rolled up to HQ with Rob Saba while in SoCal for 9 months. There's a bunch of Armenians at Gokor. They all have love for 10th planet. I try to show them the latest in 10p technique and how to defend against techs. A couple weeks back I met a guy who was Armenian from Burbank 10p, while at Gokors. His name escapes me however.

Eddie we should start a 10th planet Armo project. Lol. Thanks again Rick. I should stop by to Team Hyastan one of these days soon, wanna see what they're ground game is like, I'm sure its sick.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Mderian23 View Post
    Eddie we should start a 10th planet Armo project. Lol. Thanks again Rick. I should stop by to Team Hyastan one of these days soon, wanna see what they're ground game is like, I'm sure its sick.
    Their ground game is on point Mike. Visit them if you ever get the chance. They would love to meet you I'm sure.

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Well I'm from small island called Bali. Just wondering if any other Baliness here in this forum and learn 10th planet?