Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu

Eddie Bravo Radio episode 30 Mike Jai White ( what happened )

Damn " what happened " this could have been a amazing episode but it got fucked up with conspiracy talk. Mike is amazing to listen too when talking Martial Arts and Film ect. But the conspiracy talk and 4 people all talking at once made this shit impossible to finish listening too. Regardless of the guest, the conspiracy talk always reers it's ugly head and ruins a great convo. And it's the same beatin horse every episode. It's not my show, and I hate to complain, But sometimes it's better to let a guest just talk so we can get deeper into there mind and psyche. Joe has mastered the art of interviews & other than brian interrupting, he always gets the good shit out of guest's. Why ask a question, Then answer your own question with what you think they might say, then when they start answering the question, interrupt with another question LOL. And why give the random conspiracy dude a mike during a Mike Jai White interview LOL

( i love the show so please don't take this the wrong way but it's frustrating sometimes )

I've Interviewed ww2 vets, and i get the good shit when i just let them talk and limit my questions.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Also 20 mins of trying to convince him to smoke week haha. Still, I kinda need my fix of EBR for the journeys to and from work every week so it was good to have it back.

Sam Sales

MJW is def a cool cat. He actually kinda sums up how I feel regarding some of the conspiracies etc.
    For me it is one of those situations where I question, do I think the governments are dodgy fucks - yes a lot of the time. Do I think all the conspiracies I hear are true - no. If they are true do I think I can 'make a difference' or have an impact in any way shape or form - no. So I don't concern myself with it all too much. Ignorance is bliss and all that haha.

Im just focused on my family. That stuff would probably freak me the fuck out if I researched it all as much as Eddie.
    Don't know how he sleeps at night haha. Dude is 1 chilled out cool as fuck mofo!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    We went on for 4 and a half hours, even skipped the plugs at the beginning. Michael Jai Whit has never done a 4 and a half hour interview so if we spend 30 minutes of it talking about something that you're not interested in you shouldn't complain, I just gave you 4 and a half god damn hours of interview haha! :-) don't be a spoiled little brat please!! :-)

Watch this short video

http://youtu.be/GOb92R34jxo
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I thought it was a good episode, I listened to the whole thing lol
    You should get a black belt episode, with Epstein Bollinger Prokopos that would be sick
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    There will always be MMA, music, crazy random stories, Jiu Jitsu, and conspiracy theory discussions on EBR, so if you are not interested in how the government is fucking you please fast forward thru those parts. A small percenatage of EBR listeners are interested in preserving our liberties and retaining our freedom, so the conspiracy discussions are for them.

If you want to live your life like the dudes in the band that kept playing music while the Titanic was sinking that's a beautiful thing, I wish I could be like that. Keep playing that music while we in invade Syria, thank you for your help :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

still waiting for this episode to show up on itunes? Whats up with that?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    It's free. Makes me laugh. Can't complain.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    There will always be MMA, music, crazy random stories, Jiu Jitsu, and conspiracy theory discussions on EBR, so if you are not interested in how the government is fucking you please fast forward thru those parts. A small percenatage of EBR listeners are interested in preserving our liberties and retaining our freedom, so the conspiracy discussions are for them.

If you want to live your life like the dudes in the band that kept playing music while the Titanic was sinking that's a beautiful thing, I wish I could be like that. Keep playing that music while we in invade Syria, thank you for your help :-)
    And we thank you for everything you give us Eddie. Derrick is a racist black dude that lives in Oklahoma so he is all kinds of messed up lol

I didn't feel like there was a good conversational flow going on through the first half of the show. MJW's answers seemed too measured, like he didn't want to be offensive (not a bad thing necessarily, but it hindered the conversation in my opinion). Most of the other guests have just said whatever they were feeling.

I had heard of Frankie Liles before EBR but I had no idea how funny and intelligent he was until the show. Hearing MJW was his best friend I had high hopes for a great show but it just never panned out for me.

I guess it boils down to storytelling for me; Eddie, Frankie, Duane, Erik, etc. all seemed to be natural story tellers while MJW seemed like more of a private person.

All that being said... I still enjoyed the show and any EBR is better than none at all No more off weeks !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast