Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin

10th planet friendly school in Las Vegas

Does anybody know if there are any 10th planet friendly gyms in Las Vegas that do NoGi?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    I know that Einstein is cool with John Hackleman of The Pit. Einstein did a little seminar last year with a few of us in Vegas. Not sure about their JJ program, though.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    i know grays gym sim go's cobra kai is 10p friendly, theyre def legit, but he said they dont teach 10p specific techniques.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    We've stolen Kyra, so we definitely are 10P friendly.

But if you want 10P tech, the jedi school (syndicate) with Vinnie is your best bet. I think Fight Church is also 10P, but I dunno.

We do have nogi everyday at CK. if you're in town and want to drop by I can give you drop in rates and even a ride if I am not working (as long as you're in central vegas)

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Thanks Gray! Not looking for specific 10p techniques, just need to get a nogi workout at a 10p friendly gym. I am planning on training tomorrow, Monday. I am free all day, so I can train morning or evening. What time are NoGi classes? And the address plz. Vinnie is teaching Tuesday morning, so I am gonna try to make it there as well.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I work swing so I could give you a ride to morning class, but it's gi. Nogi is at night at seven. Morning nogi classes are Tuesday Thursday with nogi every night. I will be there every morning this week and Thursday night

I can't remember the address but we are right between Cheetahs and Little darlings, website is www.ckjj.com

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    $20 drop in covers all day training

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Awesome! Thanks man! Gonna go to Drysdale's gym Monday morning, he has NoGi class at 10:30. Will try to hit your gym Monday evening for NoGi and Vinnie Tuesday morning. I have a ride, but thanks for the offer!

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Cool man, hope you have a good time. If you have any questions, be sure to ask Sim after class, he will answer anything you just gotta ask.

Sim go for sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast