Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sam Sales

GTAV.....who's got it?

So GTAV is dope.....who's got it? What do you think of it so far?

Any 10p/xbox heads that have it hit me up on xbl. Gamertag - MORITE OGGI

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    can't buy that.. I would have no life whatsoever.. just can't..

Array

School
    The den fight center kingslynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    So GTAV is dope.....who's got it? What do you think of it so far?

Any 10p/xbox heads that have it hit me up on xbl. Gamertag - MORITE OGGI

god dam thats another person that likes it
    i really need to pull my finger out and buy that

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    Yeahhh, its awesome! Im on Xbox, Gamer Tag is Jem Havok

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    it's the shit PS3 bitch, you know how to download the ifruit phone app to teach chop some tricks ? went to rockstar last night on my phone but didn't find the download link, " side note " to all my fellow Hitman fans " good news " all the retard developers at Edios interactive got fired for taking a "perfect and beutiful game" like Hitman and completely fucking it up with this new game absolution that has the Hitman title but is nothing like an actual Hitman game. they dumbed it down to try to attract the retard run & gun COD crowd and it backfired because they were never going to buy that game new anyway. the 3.6 million sales were all from die hard Hitman fans like myself, people who made the game super successful, and the devs just said fuck all you loyal fans and they made a shitty game that no true Hitman fan likes, no open worlds, no inventory, no intellectual challenge, no creativity ect. But they got what they deserved because they all got fired LOL, ( if it aint broke don't let your ego make you want to fix it you dumb fucks) Lets hope the next Hitman game is an actual Hitman game, until then i'll still pull out the old PS2 and play Blood Money witch is a masterpiece and never gets old,

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Got it for ps3 got through 2 missions last night and decided that after that was time to go to sleep for work in the AM best believe i will play as soon as i get home though was soo nice game play was great.

Array

School
    10th Planet Allentown
    Got it yesterday for PS3 ... so far it's incredible but it's still impossible to drive in this game! I've punched so many old people in the face it could be the funniest experience ever. If you haven't ran at full speed and punched a person it lays them out immediately and looks sooooo funny.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    [QUOTE=10thToad;189154]Got it yesterday for PS3 ... so far it's incredible but it's still impossible to drive in this game! I've punched so many old people in the face it could be the funniest experience ever. If you haven't ran at full speed and punched a person it lays them out immediately and looks sooooo funny.[/QUOTE

Yo bring that in dawg

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    lol i got it at midnight, got 20% off and a redbull. Played that shit all night fun game
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Played it for a couple hours last night. Can't wait til Friday night I probably won't get any sleep. This game is really good , can't wait to dig deep Into the story

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast