Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    I want it but am gettin my ps4 in 2 months so don't wanna buy it n only get to play it for 2 months

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    When the semester ends.... otherwise I would fail out of school

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    it's the shit PS3 bitch, you know how to download the ifruit phone app to teach chop some tricks ? went to rockstar last night on my phone but didn't find the download link, " side note " to all my fellow Hitman fans " good news " all the retard developers at Edios interactive got fired for taking a "perfect and beutiful game" like Hitman and completely fucking it up with this new game absolution that has the Hitman title but is nothing like an actual Hitman game. they dumbed it down to try to attract the retard run & gun COD crowd and it backfired because they were never going to buy that game new anyway. the 3.6 million sales were all from die hard Hitman fans like myself, people who made the game super successful, and the devs just said fuck all you loyal fans and they made a shitty game that no true Hitman fan likes, no open worlds, no inventory, no intellectual challenge, no creativity ect. But they got what they deserved because they all got fired LOL, ( if it aint broke don't let your ego make you want to fix it you dumb fucks) Lets hope the next Hitman game is an actual Hitman game, until then i'll still pull out the old PS2 and play Blood Money witch is a masterpiece and never gets old,
    Also got it on ps3. Waiting for the online to get going. Never played that latest Hitman after watching a game play video on it on youtube. Not sure why they thought Hitman likers would like that type of game

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Meh I don't really care to play as Trevor

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by David Ogg View Post
    I want it but am gettin my ps4 in 2 months so don't wanna buy it n only get to play it for 2 months

Im getting xbox one.
    GTAV is so sick, keeps getting better.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    I robbed a grocery store last night up in nor cal, LOL only got about 300 though, & i took a shot gun off a dead cop after they lost a random shootout, LOL rockstar never disapoints, even killed a fuckin mountain lion

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I robbed a grocery store last night up in nor cal, LOL only got about 300 though, & i took a shot gun off a dead cop after they lost a random shootout, LOL rockstar never disapoints, even killed a fuckin mountain lion
    Can u randomly rob a store or is it a mission? I did a jewelry heist but it was a mission. Also torched a meth lab, this game gets better the more I play it lol

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    Can u randomly rob a store or is it a mission? I did a jewelry heist but it was a mission. Also torched a meth lab, this game gets better the more I play it lol
    yeah it was a random robbery, so you can rob any store with a cash registar LOL, plus i walked into a barber shop that was being robbed, they made me get on the floor & took the cash, i got up chased them shot the driver in the head, ran the passenger over with my car, the 3rd dude got away, & i got 2g's in a sack. This game requires a lot of weed LOL, I also smoked some killer weed & saw some crazy shit !! but i wont say any more for spoilers

Array

School
    Hoy's Martial Arts Pedro Sauer Ohio
    No bullshit, I completely forgot what the threat was on and halfway through your post I thought you were a legit criminal and certified psycho. I'm probably the one who needs to get my head checked.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Viglione View Post
    No bullshit, I completely forgot what the threat was on and halfway through your post I thought you were a legit criminal and certified psycho. I'm probably the one who needs to get my head checked.
    LOL, the funny thing is that this game is so real that reality can blend in with the game. I got hungry after a few hours and then my charactor got hungry, I ate spagetti, he ate chips. i made my charactor go to sleep then i went to sleep. LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast