Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS 62 now up!!! STUDYING TAPE 3 featuring my roll with Aoki

Knowing and memorizing the steps to the system is crucial but learning the timing and patience required for complete mastery can only be achieved at a high rate by studying many many many rolls. MTS 62 "Studying Tape 3" has about an hour of rolling footage from my recent sparring sessions at HQ. And like Studying Tape 1 & 2, I included commentary for an even greater rate of mastery. I included my roll with MMA superstar Shinya Aoki, tpjj black belt Shigeki Matsuda, UFC veteran Cody Mckenzie & One FC star Eddie Ng plus much much more including tpjj black belt Mike Dewitt's gold medal performance at the Oregon Open and tpjj purple belt Ant Lopez's IBJJF Nationals title match. Enjoy :-)

8199F36E-8E25-4830-9B0D-27A7A2977CAB-1817-000000B8B23A0591_zpsfec840be.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    i love studying tape. it is such an awesome way to pick up on so many little details.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Well that's my Thursday morning sorted. I revisited the last one yesterday actually to see what else I could get from it. Noticed some more stuff but missed loads more. I can't wait to watch it again in a few months to see what new stuff comes to me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Yesss tape!

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Oh shit I'm on MTS. Thank you Eddie, and thanks for showing me a huge hole in my game.
    I can only recommend to making the trip to HQ or any other 10thplanet school if you can, it's worth it. 10P4L!

Array

School
    Drysdale Jiu Jitsu EP
    Awesome! The philosophical end is what is missing at most places! Good look on that!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Thanks for throwing me in there Eddie!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    love these!!! thanks Master Eddie and the MTS crew!

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    Nice seeing you hit that knee on neck choke Eddie I've actually been working that one ever since I seen Cyborg Abreu teach it on his NoGi DVD great minds think alike I see next time you need to put one of those wars I see Tuesday nights between you and Geo great episode I learn so much watching you roll

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    Another great episode! Every time I watch you roll I wonder if I could get out of trouble. You're like a cobra...BAM...time to tap!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast