Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Midget Bjj question

I'm just wondering if 10thplanet bjj would be any good for midgets ? Or would a more traditional bjj be appropriate, I think rubber guard would be hard for them to acheive unless of course they are grappling another midget.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Is this serious?
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Is this serious?
    +1

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Check IP address!!

Array

School
    Hoy's Martial Arts Pedro Sauer Ohio
    I did laugh out loud when I read the title but now I am imagining a slick 10pJJ promo video with nothing but midgets.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    i think it really depends on the body type. i mean midgets can still be all shapes and sizes. look at this link if you wanna see what i mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

i would say that if they could find midgets to roll with 10th planet would work well. or maybe just enroll in the kids class. either that or build up a club thats only for little fighters. alpha male juniors or something.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Kids class LOL, Damn man as much as i hate to say it, I would just laugh my ass off at midget rollin. But from a practical standpoint there arms and legs are like little smokies & are too stubby for darces or triangles so they should focus on collar chokes only. " but of course this aint a searious question " LOL

Array

School
    Hoy's Martial Arts Pedro Sauer Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    i think it really depends on the body type. i mean midgets can still be all shapes and sizes. look at this link if you wanna see what i mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

i would say that if they could find midgets to roll with 10th planet would work well. or maybe just enroll in the kids class. either that or build up a club thats only for little fighters. alpha male juniors or something.
    +1 Perfect

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    We have kids that roll in the adults class and they do fine. I don't see why not, they would just have to be very efficient at every technique they did and understand leverage very well.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

I think there's some very good replies there, particularly the suggestion of rolling in a kids class. I think it would benefit the kids a lot because an adult midget is going to be stronger than your average kid so the kid would have to use technique, therefore improving the kids technique

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast