Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    K Madden

Where do you go for "News"?

I see a ton of things on twitter, fb and on tv. Rarely are any of them true.

People post and repost things they hear from shitty sources, quoting it as factual...thus perpetuating the misinformation cycle.

How often do you believe the crap you see?

How many people have seen the "news" firsthand and seen the SICKENING amount of things that are misquoted, misprinted or otherwise made up out of the blue? Ever been interviewed for a newspaper article, only to see your own words mixed and changed?

Personally, I've had my part in quite a few news stories- from the South East Asian Tsunami (2004), to the Veterans Admin...and I cannot think of a single time where the news was shared without a load of BS. Not. a. single. time.

So, where do you get info that YOU trust? Have you checked your sources?

And finally...to bring it back to JJ... Do you think Brendan Schuab earned some JJ cred back by getting that D'Arce?

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I like a diversity of opinion. I also like to see what different regions list as top news.

http://www.nytimes.com/

http://america.aljazeera.com/

http://rt.com/

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    I enjoy most of the stuff on Vice.com. I've been trying to get into more "alternative media". I can't say the last time I listened to the radio. It's podcasts and audio books in my car all the time now.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    democracynow.org

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Get the Alex Jones Show app. If you think he's quack then the paid govt schills trying to smear him online got to you. Ron Paul is a regular guest and he agrees with most of what Alex uncovers. Joe Rogan even admitted that Alex Jones is right about most of what he reports as well on his last appearance on Alex's show. Alex has dedicated his life to restoring and protecting the constitution and bill of rights, we all should too :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Team R.O.C. (10th planet ronin)
    If you haven't done the research, all major T.V. networks, news papers, and news websites are all owned by 3 media groups, they are all given the same stories to report on only. Their job is to put their spin on them (ABC liberal, Fox conservative), they will admit that the news is ENTERTAINMENT! not facts, best thing to do is get outside views, from multiple sources and use your own brain as to what the truth is if any.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpoland View Post
    If you haven't done the research, all major T.V. networks, news papers, and news websites are all owned by 3 media groups
    Six umbrella corporations.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Get the Alex Jones Show app. If you think he's quack then the paid govt schills trying to smear him online got to you. Ron Paul is a regular guest and he agrees with most of what Alex uncovers. Joe Rogan even admitted that Alex Jones is right about most of what he reports as well on his last appearance on Alex's show. Alex has dedicated his life to restoring and protecting the constitution and bill of rights, we all should too :-)
    He is pretty controversial! But then again, sometimes 10P is ...and so am I at times
    I've listened to him quite a few times and would agree that a lot of what he says sounds pretty good. Some sucks. But hey...he seems to be a lot more honest than any other source. I honestly forgot about him.

I'll have to give the app a try Thanks Eddie.

I just like information to be passed when it can be backed up. I don't know how many times I've talked to someone that says they know something to be true because of some shady backing.

I've seen a few episodes of Joe's show...I like when he stops and talks about the credibility each person that he speaks with. It's good to do that.

I've done my research about major news networks. Their goal is money...flat and simple. They do have an agenda, and that's why they always have shady characters on the show. I don't know how many times I've said "COME ON! REALLY?! Who is this person? Why are they allowed to talk!?" It's almost comical to me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    The Onion
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast