Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    I like to hit the half and half sweep from bottom side.
    Sooo $$$

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottRay View Post
    I also assume I'm not the only "gun guy" on the forums? Anyone?
    I'm not anti-gun and I grew up hunting but it's been a while. My grandfather had a good laugh the last time we went squirrel hunting together.

I know a few people that are very into guns in 10th Planet but I'm not outing them....because they have guns. I'm not pissing them off.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I love firearms. I covet the second amendment. I lament "Canadians" giving up the right to bear arms before I was born.

My daughters were taught to fieldstrip, clean and reassemble Glocks at the tender ages of 9 and 11. They both handle 9mm, however for safety reasons I only ever load one round in the magazine. That way if anything ever went wrong with recoil, there is nothing left in the firearm to discharge.
    Plus it gives me the extra bonus of them getting to practice perfect mag-swaps.

Good kids.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet LA HQ
    three basics...

1. Swimming proficiency, to the level of a lifeguard, being able to safely dive in and save a drowning victim.
    Usually, a drunk friend that "gets in over their head".
    2. Dance Salsa, you don't want to be holding up the walls whilst the woman of your dreams walks by.
    You have the confidence to take her hand, lead her to the dance floor, and swoon her.
    3. Fight, you never know when the boyfriend, of the woman of your dreams, is watching as you make her melt on the dance floor. haha

K Madden

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/...anti-bat-sonar
    be like the moth. Kills more bees when they dont have moths to munch on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123