Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 10pHQ Warm Ups

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    The rubber guard is the brain of the system, the lockdown game the heart. The twister is the balls of the system, and spider web the blood. And the skeleton of the 10th Planet HQ jiu jitsu figher, the base, the foundation, the bones of the system are now the 10pHQ Warm Ups.
    I assume the honey hole is the anus? Everybody's gotta poop

Array

School
    Ronin
    New Pressure Pass on latest MTS - love it!

I've been working a variation of this a lot lately (after having seen it on Ryan Hall's Passing DVDs). Great addition to the WarmUps

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I've been out of jiu-jitsu training for awhile. I come back to even more warm ups.. Going to lose this weight for sure.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Sorry if this has already been asked:

In terms of sets - how do you guys approach these? Eddie says to devote the first 15 minutes of each class to the day's warmups. Are you guys going for timed sets, are you doing a certain amount of each technique? Do you have a number you work towards in a timed set?

It looks from the videos that most schools are doing either one for one or three by three, but I can't tell how many rotations / how long each is going for. I'm guessing 3 minutes per a warmup (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4) then 1 minute rest after each. Do as many 1 for 1 or 3 for 3 rotations as possible in that 3 minutes as possible?

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    The beginning (15 Mins approx) of every (Intermediate) class has one of the Warm-ups, no breaks between the flows just straight into the next one once the instructor calls it. The way we usually do it is Person A and Person B swap positions after each rep. After that's done the lesson begins.

Beginners class generally consists of actually drilling and teaching the warm ups but in the Intermediate classes we know them all.

Array

School
    Kombat Sports/10th Planet Yuma and San Diego (when in the area)
    These warm ups are great, but I was wondering beside the app that Chris created which is wicked cool is there anyway I can download these videos to the desktop to burn onto a disc? I'm asking because it would be easier to study and watch in the gym on video versus an app on my phone. It would also greatly improve my solo drills at home in my gym too. If anyone can help me figure out a good way that I could burn these warm ups to a disc it would be very appreciated. Thanks for all the help and again the app is wicked great when I'm at work bored needed to study some technique.

Array

School
    Bakersfield Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    How can I get video of the new warm ups?

Array

School
    Ronin x Jiujitero
    You Eddie, you are coming to south america in June?? I mail you, please check your mail, thanks for the videos.

My Own

You'll have an insane marcelotine, straight ankle lock and your rolling kimura will be ultra sick, and don't forget the open guards, you will all have a strong base in guards that aren't my forte but I think are important to ad the system like deep half, X guard, spiral guard and everyone will also have the nogi berimbolo from DLR in their arsenal, EVERYONE. This is all in the warm ups.

Kashmiri Butt

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Elliott View Post
    How can I get video of the new warm ups?
    The Technique Guide has 3 different variations. Android App, Mobile Site (for Iphone) and a spread sheet.
    Here's the topic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast