Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 290

Thread: 10pHQ Warm Ups

  1. #161
    Pat Campagnola's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Location
    CT/MA
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    See, that's really the essence of my problem. I dont mind hunting down the videos I need, but I gotta know when an update has happened and where the tweak can be found.

    How is a moon head currently keeping track of the latest tweaks? Is Eddie giving them links to instagram videos when he does an update, via 10WO?
    I'm with you on this. I regularly see updates on MTS and instagram, but not sure if all updates are in either or both locations. I try to take note of them when I see them and incorporate but it's difficult.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

  2. #162
    Chris Ludington's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Location
    Tuscumbia, AL
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    See, that's really the essence of my problem. I dont mind hunting down the videos I need, but I gotta know when an update has happened and where the tweak can be found.

    How is a moon head currently keeping track of the latest tweaks? Is Eddie giving them links to instagram videos when he does an update, via 10WO?
    I'm sure the moon heads have the info that Eddie wants them to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

  3. #163
    Aaron Gustaveson's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Location
    Humboldt County, Ca
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    I'm sure the moon heads have the info that Eddie wants them to have.
    Ok, Eddies not a perfect being so Im sure its possible that they dont have all the info that he would ideally want them to have, but we can disagree on that.

    Regardless, say they do have all the info, my question was how are they getting it. Reason I ask is because I want it too.

  4. #164
    Chris Ludington's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Location
    Tuscumbia, AL
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Ok, Eddies not a perfect being so Im sure its possible that they dont have all the info that he would ideally want them to have, but we can disagree on that.

    Regardless, say they do have all the info, my question was how are they getting it. Reason I ask is because I want it too.
    I'm not trying to sound impolite so please forgive me if I come off that way. But I think the best way to get the information is from your nearest moon head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

  5. #165
    Gary Meek's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Location
    St Louis Metro Area
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Regardless, say they do have all the info, my question was how are they getting it. Reason I ask is because I want it too.
    Dark web

  6. #166
    Aaron Gustaveson's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Location
    Humboldt County, Ca
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Meek View Post
    Dark web
    Exactly!

  7. #167
    Aaron Gustaveson's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Location
    Humboldt County, Ca
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    I'm not trying to sound impolite so please forgive me if I come off that way. But I think the best way to get the information is from your nearest moon head.
    You seem very polite and helpful. Thanks for doing all the work you do!

    I spoke with my nearest moon head before posting in this thread.

  8. #168
    all the videos are on private. Can't see them

  9. #169
    Chris Ludington's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Location
    Tuscumbia, AL
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by galfaro422 View Post
    all the videos are on private. Can't see them
    I've posted the new link several times in this thread. Look back a couple pages...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

  10. #170
    Jeremiah Macy's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Ronin
    Location
    Coeur D'alene, Idaho
    Posts
    195
    Is there a way I can download the warmups onto my phone so I don't have to be on the internet to watch them?

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •