Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 10pHQ Warm Ups

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    New link to old (non-updated) videos.
    They exist - they just aren't uploaded to the youtubes.. but the older versions are still valid. The new ones just have some tweaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    They exist - they just aren't uploaded to the youtubes.. but the older versions are still valid. The new ones just have some tweaks.
    Thanks. I know they exist, I know the difference is "a few tweaks". I assume the tweaks are improvements so the old ones may still be "valid", but inferior. Who would want to do the old ones when they know the new AND IMPROVED warm-ups exist?

If the videos were posted somewhere we can all access them, or in MTS, that would be great. I dont see why they are distributed through the 10P shadow goverment.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I asked Frank because Eddie said he was working on new warm-up videos with all the tweaks, for release to those not in the 10WO.

Array

School
    Thanks. I know they exist, I know the difference is "a few tweaks". I assume the tweaks are improvements so the old ones may still be "valid", but inferior. Who would want to do the old ones when they know the new AND IMPROVED warm-ups exist?

If the videos were posted somewhere we can all access them, or in MTS, that would be great. I dont see why they are distributed through the 10P shadow government.
    If the videos were posted somewhere for all to see - we'd all be seeing them. A LOT of it IS in MTS, you just have to dig. And there's no secret distribution. All the tweaks I have seen were posted either in the MTS or on Eddie's IG.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    "If the videos were posted somewhere for all to see - we'd all be seeing them."

Im not getting your point here.

"A LOT of it IS in MTS, you just have to dig."

I already know this and Ive already done did the digging. I want the most updated versions of all the warmups. Id rather not have to watched the drawn out versions on MTS and mentally incorporate them into the warm up. I have guys that are trying to learn these right now and I want them to be able to watch updated warm up videos.

"And there's no secret distribution. All the tweaks I have seen were posted either in the MTS or on Eddie's IG."

I must have been misinformed, I was told by a moon head that eddie post them or at least the links to them on 10WO.

Ive never used IG, Im searching for the updated warmups on eddie's instagram but Im not sure how to do it other than endlessly scrolling down. Is there a search function?

There is a big difference between introducing and demoing a technique on MTS and posting a video of the updated warm up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Im not sure if you're trying to be helpful or argue that not having videos of updated warm ups, is not a problem. Sure seems like the latter. I doubt there is anything you can tell me about this situation that I dont already know but thanks for your time.

Of course for the time being Im doing the old ones, I'll wait for updates. Im asking for my own selfus reasons but I do think having these videos would help the entire system.

Array

School
    Im not sure if you're trying to be helpful or argue that not having videos of updated warm ups, is not a problem. Sure seems like the latter. I doubt there is anything you can tell me about this situation that I dont already know but thanks for your time.

Of course for the time being Im doing the old ones, I'll wait for updates. Im asking for my own selfus reasons but I do think having these videos would help the entire system.
    I can say I'm not trying to be unhelpful. But what I am saying is when the powers that be (whomever that may be) decide to re make all the wamups and post them publicly everybody will have them. If they haven't been posted it's either because they don't exist or the powers that be don't want you to have them. Coming on here cussing (Not you - this guy)
    Quote Originally Posted by cyjohn View Post
    hey the fucking video keeps telling me its private!! please someone help
    and demanding the videos won't change anything. When they exist and are released, they will be posted.

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    Can anyone help point me in the right direction on the *new* warm up C? I'm not asking for videos, I know they're not up. But I can find "Warmups F Revisited" but not "Warmups C revisited. I find stuff on MTS 94 and 92 on the chest pass, flyover pass, etc. but am I just blind and missing it or is there nothing up for C?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I dont think there are tweaks to C.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ATHEF7LZB8

Of course I can never be sure about warm-ups tweaks.

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    I have no idea at this point what the current versions actually are. This was started once upon a time:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

...but never got completed, and is likely dated by now. Sure would be helpful, though. Anything else out there we might be missing?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast