What's the secret behind hacking?

Like what skills would you need to be a hacker? I know it can't be guessing passwords, unless there is some program you can apply that enters all possible passwords. Is it identifying computer code? How would you even get into a situation where you could see the code in a website or server?

Array

School
    LION
    sql, xml, css, some of the pretty basic things you absolutely need to understand to even fathom how to genuinely hack something, and then you'll know how to use some sort of program that someone else has written to get shit done. Actually though, you can literally google search how to hack, and with a little common sense, you can learn a lot

The secret is not that big. Of course for in some cases you would need basic programming skills is css and java maybe. But there are much easier and more popular ways to hack. In my opinion one of the most popular is hashing. There are services which provide power of gpu to have enough performance for hashing. One of great exmaples is https://gpu-hash.com/. I have use it several times to recover my own password which I have forgotten, but it could be used in hacking very succesfuly.