Array

School
    BJJ & 10P Ronin

Ultimate Rubber Guard - BJJ Fanatics

Hey guys,

I have the Advance Rubber Guard book. I have the Fundamentals DVD by JM and Zach. Study MTS to get my 10P fix. All the good stuff. I go to as many seminars with 10P guys that I can at my nearest Moon, which is London, but every time I have been I have never done Rubber Guard. All my experience with that comes from online material or the books. I find the names and positions sometimes confusing, especially when trying to chain them together.

I got Eddie's BJJ Fanatics release this week, The Ultimate Rubber Guard (42% discount code COMMUNITY2020, by the way) and the title doesn't lie. Not only is it very, very comprehensive. I would say it is the best way I have seen to get used to the 10P system positions and names. It's helped me make a lot more sense of what I see through MTS. I could literally feel the jigsaw pieces of knowledge come together in my brain! Haha! As soon as we're out of this lockdown and I can get back on the mats, I will be drilling this more with a lot better understanding.

I know Eddie doesn't need me to plug this and that it will sell itself, but if you are distance learning like I am, it's without a doubt a good investment.

Anyone else got it?

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    I'm under an hour into the first video and I was surprised to learn why the "Zombie" is named as such. I always thought it was because your opponent's arm flops onto the mat like the arm of a corpse. Turns out it is called the Zombie because you are rising your own arm up like someone crawling out of a grave. Not expecting that to be the only thing I learn from the video, but it is the first thing I learned

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I'm under an hour into the first video and I was surprised to learn why the "Zombie" is named as such. I always thought it was because your opponent's arm flops onto the mat like the arm of a corpse. Turns out it is called the Zombie because you are rising your own arm up like someone crawling out of a grave. Not expecting that to be the only thing I learn from the video, but it is the first thing I learned
    www.FinishersMMA.com
    twitter: @10thplanetbtown
    email: finishersjiujitsu@gmail.com
    NOW WE GO!