Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory

jiu jitsu has warped my fragile lil mind!

I would just like to point out that I have a girl that i'm in love w/ who is moving in like a wk, coming over, and all I can think about is Invisible Crackhead to duda. I think I'm in love w/ Jiu Jitsu. any similar stories?

Array

School
    Burning Sands Gym Cairo Egypt
    Being an athlete is cool...but it is only one aspect of your life...be a lover and a fighter...

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    shit I feel you, I'm in love with Soccer,Jiu jitsu,Music, so during the world cup my ex girl keyword ex was always pissed off, I can only have a relationship with chicks that play soccer, and then i teach them jiu jitsu, and we can practice both arts together

Array

School
    Foundations BJJ Academy, Madison WI
    put it this way, lock down to stoner control her, while watching the world cup, and then mount her back.. see? jiu jitsu, soccer, and love. all in a nice neat bundle.. =)

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    ha ha ha !!! hell yea that's funny shit, get midevil on that ass !!!

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevelotta View Post
    put it this way, lock down to stoner control her, while watching the world cup, and then mount her back.. see? jiu jitsu, soccer, and love. all in a nice neat bundle.. =)
    now thats funny shit

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Just don't pass her guard during sex, it'll totally traumatize the whole move for you.

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    i mad her tap....twice

Array

School
    10th planet
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    Just don't pass her guard during sex, it'll totally traumatize the whole move for you.
    hahahah this is some funny shit right here! just had to quote this and laugh...

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    Hahaha. You guys are hilarious. My boyfriend gets me in the lockdown or takes my back almost every time we fall asleep together. But I always get under hooks first. And sex usually results in naked Jiu Jitsu. It's fun!!!

My boyfriend is extremely passionate about Jiu Jitsu and I love being a part of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast