Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

3 More Games Left In My Football Season Really Ready To Get Back To The Gym.

I Love football!!!!!! But I really am starting to miss punching someone in the face or choking someone out. MMA and Jiu Jitsu always takes a back seat doing Football. Already plan on hitting Quest 1 new York State Championships November 9th, the first weekend after football is over. I have been nursing a torn MCL all season. Has been feeling pretty good so we will see once someone starts cranking on it. Lol
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

The happened to me. I started playing football because I wanted to develop my endurance and I've been doing it for a couple of months. But then, just like you, I was missing fighting and I returned to it. I should work on my schedule and maybe I'll make it to play both football and JJ.

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by Guguta View Post
    The happened to me. I started playing football because I wanted to develop my endurance and I've been doing it for a couple of months. But then, just like you, I was missing fighting and I returned to it. I should work on my schedule and maybe I'll make it to play both football and JJ.
    You can easily train JJ during the week and play football on weekends. I'm not a football fan but sometimes we do that with my friends.

Array

School
    Liceul Sportiv Guguta
    I'm a football fan but I don't play it, I just follow the matches of my favorite football teams. Sometimes I don't have the time for watching the matches and I just follow the results of the matches on baanpolballs. The results are live, so I don't lose a lot from not seeing the actions. I use to make bets sometimes, so seeing the results is just enough for my purpose.