Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ

What nicknames do you guys have at your club?

Hey everybody,
    Nicknames are nothing new in Jiu Jitsu but I like to take part in that tradition at my gym.

We have:
    J-Faz, Lo-Ri, Grimlock, Saxaboom/ HBK, Neck (because he always leaves it out)/ Solomon Mundy, Scrap Cat, Smooth Criminal, The Eel, G-Money & Wattch Dawg

As a blue belt instructor I use nicknames as an unofficial way of making the hardcores stand out from the blow throughs.

What nicknames you guys have at your gyms?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    We've got a stoner mike, armbar(Amber), Arex Kimchi (turn on your shitty Asian accent when you say it), trash bag, redbeard, Panda, and I'm the moose,

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    The goat herder, white mike, puertorican mike, big l, and THE TOAD

Array

School
    In my mind
    I always give em out about 90 days into classes according to how they roll. I've got Skywalker, Cannibal, Minion, Dolla Bill, Juggernaut, Munkey, and myself...Goods.

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe
    I'm Natronovitch. We've got La Cuchara Pequena (he's too small to ever be the big spoon), Conre West (Conrad), Kylie Minogue (Kyle) aka: Kylie Rae Jepsen and Kylie Cyrus, and our newest one is Cinnamon.

Array

School
    10WO
    At my gym we got slick nick, o.s.p., supa que, bear hunter, and I am gumbercules (gumby + hercules).

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Beowulf, Elmo, Wonderboy, The Poopsmith, The Latin Assassin, The Roach, Prince Bender, The Blonde Bomber, The Quantum Zombie, Ziggy, Singlet, Baby Ruth, The Elastic Ginger
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    The goat herder, white mike, puertorican mike, big l, and THE TOAD
    also the reverend and the PROFFESSAAAAAHHHHHH

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    All too nice lol. My buddies that have trained and lived in Brazil say you usually don't like your nice lol. Richard Nancoo is Maquahino safado (dirty/filthy monkey) which isnt too bad. But Ricardo Amedolia us Baleia (probably spelled wrong) which is whale ... He's a big dude. They told me another guy who had terretes is called trend ... Which is vibrate lol. And professor Marco Costa is garbage (I don't know the Portuguese) because he was rolling one day and master Behring over heard him mention he was rolling like garbage... And asked what it meant in Portuguese ... And from then on he was garbage lol.
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Bird legs, turkey tits, and Smirnoff are all things Gerald calls everybody at one point or another.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast