Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Battle 4 the Ages (NO Gi) in March

The word is out about the 2nd Battle 4 the Ages, and this time its going to be No Gi. I just want to give a heads up if any of yall have any kids that are 8-17 yrs old who wants to participate in this event. Its invitation only, but with my recommendation, they might get a spot. So far Jacob Harris is my top prospect for this. I'm not sure how old Tyler will be by the end of March. I want to recommend him too and if yall know of anymore high level 10thplanet kids out there, please let me know. It would be super cool to see all these 10thplanet kids come out and play. Once again its submission only and its absolute, they only go by age.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Thanks for the recommendation Bruce!! Jacob said he is up to the challenge he's been training hard in jiu jitsu & wrestling! My nomination would go Manny from Decatur! Kids 14 & legit too! C'mon Battle for the ages, invite these kids so they can show you how 10DO

Array

School
    Jacob was the 1st one on my list even before they announce the No Gi event. I'm sure there are many other kids as deserving as Jacob that are from 10thplanet gyms. Just let me know so I can inform BFA of them or just go to them directly on FB at Battle 4 the Ages. Its a great platform to get these 10thplanet kids more exposure as it is sponsored by Jits Magazine and Gameness. And not to mention the PPV online streaming.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Some of our kids got invites. One of them might be in Coras bracket, Jake Hare.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Some of our kids got invites. One of them might be in Coras bracket, Jake Hare.
    Jake and Brad are our friends. Jake is one tough boy for sure and will always be invited. Jake and Cora will not be in the same bracket. Cora just turned 11 and Jake will turn 13 in Feb.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Word. Tony is the bomb, kid cracks me up how serious he looks all the time

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Word. Tony is the bomb, kid cracks me up how serious he looks all the time
    Oh don't get me started on Tony, that kid is amazing. He's all business once on the mat. We were hanging out with them during Naga Worlds this past Dec.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    I know there lots of badass 10p kids, I've only seen a few vids though. Tory Davilla is a bad MF too!!!!! Help me out moonheads, I know y'all are training monsterz, let's give em shout out. Show Battle for the ages the these 10p kids are no joke !

Array

School
    I've seen the HL reel for the kids in Omaha and I'm sure there are many more out there that I don't know of. Please post their videos or anything you have on these kids in action so that I can relay them to Battle 4 the Ages. Its really a great platform to showcase 10thplanet JJ for the kids. For me, if Cora is able to use the system and get this good without a proper 10thplanet coach, I can't imagine how the rest of the 10thplanet kids will be like with hands on instruction daily. Excited to see.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Tory for sure! Derek from Corona is a beast too
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast