That is awesome. I watch that Broke Girls show all the time

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    That's badass brotha, congrats!!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Get killed are you kidding, you're an all round beast Compella. You do everything to the max mate. COngrats and keep us posted. Your victories are ours too by appreciation. Awesome to hear. If you can whack it up or send a link so us sticky noses can see it, that would be perfect.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Hell yeah! I hope it involves grappling action with that rich bitches horse. Every time my wife and I watch the show, that long faced bastard gives me the crazy eye.

liar lol

only kidding m8 well done

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah. Congrats Compella. I actually like that show too

Array

School
    10thPlanet HQ/Oside/Kauai
    Right on Compella! Dope
    The 10thPlanetjj Family Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...513672&t=h&z=4

The 10thPlanetjj Family Tree http://www.jj4all.com/10p/rank/

Instagram: seanjitsu

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Thx guys, it was a ton of fun. The director for 2Broke, Don Scardino(http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0769135/f...dr_1#tt1845307) hand-picked me from the audition tape and said that even though it's a small role, he needed a strong actor to make it work. He praised my work and made me feel at home with an ALL-STAR cast of very seasoned comedic actors. Funny side story, one of the actors, who plays a French bakery chef in the episode, is a BJJ blue belt who trains with C.Liscandro and is roomates with Chek Congo! In between rehearsals I showed him a little rubber-guard while the director and crew watched. I did not choke out the annoying blonde girl(her name is Beth, she's nice), but I did knock her wind out accidentally if that's a small consolation, lol. Jennifer Coolidge is pure gold, everything that comes out of her mouth is hilarious, she always had a little story off camera for me and whoever was around. The exec. producer of the show even came up to me, shook my hand, and complimented me on my performance while they were shooting the end of the episode; made my night! I can't even explain how good it feels to be recognized for your skills when you put so much time and have dealt with so many closed doors in a very tight-knit industry. Oh and last night, while working on the new FOX tv show, I met the RZA…not only that, I spit my TimeStretch verse for him, chopped it up a bit and he came back and started free-styling! So naturally I had to kick a beat for him and we had a little impromptu cipher right there on location in between scenes! Can you say surreal?! Yea, that made my night, but it didn't stop there cause as soon as I left the set I was on my way to see Nine Inch Nails live and man…that's how you put on a fucking rock show, HOLY SHIT. I can die happy now, but it seems like the door is just barely starting to creak open for me. Time to kick that bitch down and enter the room like I know I can, ya feel me? Fucking loving life right now fam, believe in yourself and the sky is the limit. If you can dream it, you can live it, just put the work in.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    Thx guys, it was a ton of fun. The director for 2Broke, Don Scardino(http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0769135/f...dr_1#tt1845307) hand-picked me from the audition tape and said that even though it's a small role, he needed a strong actor to make it work. He praised my work and made me feel at home with an ALL-STAR cast of very seasoned comedic actors. Funny side story, one of the actors, who plays a French bakery chef in the episode, is a BJJ blue belt who trains with C.Liscandro and is roomates with Chek Congo! In between rehearsals I showed him a little rubber-guard while the director and crew watched. I did not choke out the annoying blonde girl(her name is Beth, she's nice), but I did knock her wind out accidentally if that's a small consolation, lol. Jennifer Coolidge is pure gold, everything that comes out of her mouth is hilarious, she always had a little story off camera for me and whoever was around. The exec. producer of the show even came up to me, shook my hand, and complimented me on my performance while they were shooting the end of the episode; made my night! I can't even explain how good it feels to be recognized for your skills when you put so much time and have dealt with so many closed doors in a very tight-knit industry. Oh and last night, while working on the new FOX tv show, I met the RZA...not only that, I spit my TimeStretch verse for him, chopped it up a bit and he came back and started free-styling! So naturally I had to kick a beat for him and we had a little impromptu cipher right there on location in between scenes! Can you say surreal?! Yea, that made my night, but it didn't stop there cause as soon as I left the set I was on my way to see Nine Inch Nails live and man...that's how you put on a fucking rock show, HOLY SHIT. I can die happy now, but it seems like the door is just barely starting to creak open for me. Time to kick that bitch down and enter the room like I know I can, ya feel me? Fucking loving life right now fam, believe in yourself and the sky is the limit. If you can dream it, you can live it, just put the work in.
    If you run into a situation where somebody needs a redneck white guy with absolutely zero acting experience or talent, please keep me in mind.

Congrats, buddy. You deserve good things and I'm proud of you!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast