Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Matt Mitrione flips out after losing in NAGA

http://www.bjpenn.com/video-matt-mit...appling-match/

i wanted to post this because ive seen the guy he competed against all all our local tournaments. the guy in the singlet is all over the place competing. hes not very good but hats off to putting himself out there so much. i agree with why Matt got pissed. hes a big guy to take down and from what ive seen most people dont take him down often and when they muster up enough energy to do so the guy just stands up. hes a huge dude to hold down.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Matt gets fucked a lot like this in grappling competitions because guys don't want to/won't engage with him. I understand where he is coming from. He has a bit of a temper sometimes but overall he is a really good dude!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    hahah ironically 10th Planet Rochester's Tom "Big Cat" Carbone beat the same guy as a white belt with 6 months experience. Tom is now a blue belt with a year under his belt. The guy is a Gracie Barra purple belt.

Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    His opponent played the points game, I understand his frustration but he didn't exactly go after him either. He should not carry himself like that considering someone there would for sure recognize him and he does represent the UFC, other that he needs to work his half guard game and quit his bitchin.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    His opponent played the points game, I understand his frustration but he didn't exactly go after him either. He should not carry himself like that considering someone there would for sure recognize him and he does represent the UFC, other that he needs to work his half guard game and quit his bitchin.
    A little birdie told me that Matt's planning on doing the Midwest Submission Challenge in Chicago this Saturday, hopefully the rules there will help him better express his skill set! Trust me, Matt is very, very slick on the ground!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I forgot tom faced him!! Idk how this guy is a purple belt.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Even Tom looked at the ref like wtf? Difference between Tom and most guys that faced him are tom will attack off his back and choke u out. He doesn't need the takedown. I did like mitriones Armbar attempt. He should of did the swim move

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    I forgot tom faced him!! Idk how this guy is a purple belt.
    Lucky for you thats his instructors concern.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Lucky for you thats his instructors concern.
    Burn

Array

School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    The large hairy man won the very 1st Jiu-Jitsu match I ever watched live.

Oh I remember it like it was yesterday, May 5th, 2007.
    At Hempfield High School near Greensburgh, PA.

An organization that went by the title "National Grappling Association", since has been absorbed by the Pennsylvania State Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation, there were two large men grappling in the near left corner of the room. One of them was wearing a patriotic singlet with a bald eagle and the Lincoln Monument on it. Under his singlet it looked like he had a sweater on, it turned out to be a lot, I mean A LOT, of body hair. The match went into double overtime where the large man from the videos above won with a takedown.

It does not surprise me he is a Purple Belt.
    For nearly 7 years now, at the very least, this man has been competing in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournaments.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast