Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    It's a funny twist to the story. But you're right. It's in the past. That said, his recent shenanegans are very much in the present. And instead of being wise about things and just saying, oops my bad, he disrespects and undermines one of the most accomplished, respected veteran members of the 10th planet FAMILY (emphasis on family). To make matters worse, once addressed by the 10th planet head himself, he persists with his BS.

I'm sorry bruh, but he can win mundials at black belt 10 times in a row, sweep ADCC, and throw up the 10th planet sign in every match, but if he doesn't apologize for his idiocy, he's on the shit list with a good deal of people.
    Theres no apology he could give, fuck what he said to me, he assualted several people and then he RNC'd a police officer. He could offer to get Mila Kunis to blow me everyday, and I'd still tell him to kiss my ass. 10th Planet doesn't need any association with this loose cannon.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Theres no apology he could give, fuck what he said to me, he assaluted several people and then he RNC'd a police officer. He could offer to get Mila Kunis to blow me everyday, and I'd still tell him to kiss my ass.
    caralho!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    caralho!
    Precisely what was going through my mind.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Theres no apology he could give, fuck what he said to me, he assualted several people and then he RNC'd a police officer. He could offer to get Mila Kunis to blow me everyday, and I'd still tell him to kiss my ass. 10th Planet doesn't need any association with this loose cannon.
    In some cases, you gotta let bygones be bygones. Also, porra caralho.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Nice work CHris. You're like a junk yard dog dude, I love it

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    Nice work CHris. You're like a junk yard dog dude, I love it
    Frank its because I hold the system and its people close to my heart. I'm lookin out for the system at all times, people like this are cancerous.

same guy here seperate incident? http://www.indianagazette.com/news/p...docket,136505/

Charged are:

-- James Daniel O'Brien Jr., 21, of Cherry Tree, charged June 8 by state police with intimidation of a victim or witness May 31 in the 800 block of Main Street, Cherry Tree Borough. Bail was set at $5,000. A preliminary hearing was scheduled for Aug. 21.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.Harris View Post
    same guy here seperate incident? http://www.indianagazette.com/news/p...docket,136505/

Charged are:

-- James Daniel O'Brien Jr., 21, of Cherry Tree, charged June 8 by state police with intimidation of a victim or witness May 31 in the 800 block of Main Street, Cherry Tree Borough. Bail was set at $5,000. A preliminary hearing was scheduled for Aug. 21.
    So he was arrested again a year later, Still want to let bygones be bygones?

Thank you Martin.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I would sell every one of you dearly loved companions of mine down shits creek for a half of a bj from Mila.

Then immediately horribly regret it. Unless she was down to finish. Then fuck you guys till she dumps me, in which I will come crawling back begging with the most genuine sincerity for your mercy and forgiveness. Hell, id sux yo dix.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I would sell every one of you dearly loved companions of mine down shits creek for a half of a bj from Mila.

Then immediately horribly regret it. Unless she was down to finish. Then fuck you guys till she dumps me, in which I will come crawling back begging with the most genuine sincerity for your mercy and forgiveness. Hell, id sux yo dix.
    LOLOLOL

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast