Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Oh you assumed correctly. I love lockdown, but I also love playing trad half to get to all sorts of fun guards. I only really play lockdown if I've been flattened out. Friggin great series for so many options.
    I'm the same way. Ill use the lockdown to go to the mechanic as soon as someone tries to darce or head/arm guilly. Other than that I use traditional half so I can invert for Tornado or go Deep Half.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Albuquerque
    Technique!

A went to a seminar about 6 months ago and it was about lock down in the gi. There are some crazy sweeps with da gi with the lock down. But I don't really use lock down that much as I do traditional half.

Array

School
    Ronin/4Corners Fitness & Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lerch View Post
    since every other person seems cant seem to keep their comments to themselves, heres mine. james fucked up and you guys handled it wrong. if you don't think you handled it wrong did just explain why theres 30 pages on this topic. if you read more than a page of this or made a comment you need to stop right now and do 300 hindu squats to burn off all the unnecessary energy you have. myself included for tuning in like it was the real housewives of atlanta or something. put a sticky with forum rules like every other forum in existance, and handle business in private and not make a firery road side crash spectacle out of it. and the chip gerber references made me lol.
    This^^ And also the mila kunis stuff was funny

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617