Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    So for future situations (cause this will likely happen again), would it be better just to say delete the thread then send the offender a message to pull the video and not to post those types of things again. These threads have gotten kinda out of hand.

Just trying to think of a solution so we dont end up with a silver headed Zog
    Or I can just explain the rule like I did.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Or I can just explain the rule like I did.
    I suppose that is one option too. You're moderator for a reason Mr Herzog.

Array

School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    The rap sheet is old news and has been talked about before.

Most recently in a post about my 5 year hiatus from competition involving a prison stay.

My record currently consists of: 1 Felony-2 for Aggravated Assault on a Police Officer and 1 Misdemeanor-3 for Possession of Marijuana.

Any other alleged reports are hear say mishandled by media and if you are truly interested in my story I invite you to read any and all public records from the Indiana Courthouse located in Indiana, Pennsylvania -- Those reports will give you a more raw story of the IUP Incident Report.

Each member from this website I personally train with is already familiar with this report.

Also. As mentioned by another member. The Police claimed I was a black belt in karate, or something. Each media outlet had their on spin on the tale. Some even being kind enough to answer my request to report "I train in a Brazilian Martial Art" is what they decided would be marketable and not infringe on my request.

Though Chris Herzog continues to claim he was trying to explain the rules to me. Eddie himself said that since I am not affiliated, this rule does not apply to me. Even if this rule doesn't apply to me. Most will realize my intention were never to offend, but to offer ideas.

Chris Herzog, if you feel that me questioning if you compete is disrespectful. I am sorry. Personally, if I cannot view competition footage of an instructor or live material of an instructor. The priority of studying their material is diminished.

Chris Herzog, if I credited you with banter that actually came from other members. I am sorry.

Keep in mind. Rulers of the realm. You all are an accumulation of the people you surround yourself with.
    If the people around you are carrying on in a way that seems unnecessary to you and you do not step in.
    You too carry some of the blame.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    In Mr Herzog's defense....

>>>>>>>Attachment 2404<<<<<<<<<

Just saying

Holy crap, she looks bloated and worn.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by James O'Brien II View Post

Keep in mind. Rulers of the realm. You all are an accumulation of the people you surround yourself with.
    If the people around you are carrying on in a way that seems unnecessary to you and you do not step in.
    Which is why you are receiving the treatment, that you are, here.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Chris Herzog, if you feel that me questioning if you compete is disrespectful. I am sorry. Personally, if I cannot view competition footage of an instructor or live material of an instructor. The priority of studying their material is diminished.

Chris Herzog, if I credited you with banter that actually came from other members. I am sorry.

Its not that you questioning Herzog was disrespectful, its that you were being disrespectful while you were questioning him. And that condescending apology just makes things worse.

Array

School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carbone View Post
    Its not that you questioning Herzog was disrespectful, its that you were being disrespectful while you were questioning him. And that condescending apology just makes things worse.
    I assume what you find condescending is the very 1st paragraph you quoted.
    I'm basically saying, I'm sorry if my opinion offend you. That could be viewed as condescending.
    I do not argue your view.

Though if you find the 2nd paragraph you quoted from me to be condescending. I argue that it is not.
    Chris Herzog should be represented by himself. If my reaction to him is an accumulation of other members banter.
    That is not his responsibility. Though unfortunately Chris Herzog was the only negative energy I respected enough to acknowledge.

In my final paragraph I'm implying that instructors bear some responsibility for the actions of their students.

If I think you are a troll, you'll know I think you are a troll.
    I don't feed the trolls.

The good and bad thing about human behavior is that it is not static.
    It is ever changing. One day you can be a troll and another day you can be a human being.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Ronin/4Corners Fitness & Training
    since every other person seems cant seem to keep their comments to themselves, heres mine. james fucked up and you guys handled it wrong. if you don't think you handled it wrong did just explain why theres 30 pages on this topic. if you read more than a page of this or made a comment you need to stop right now and do 300 hindu squats to burn off all the unnecessary energy you have. myself included for tuning in like it was the real housewives of atlanta or something. put a sticky with forum rules like every other forum in existance, and handle business in private and not make a firery road side crash spectacle out of it. and the chip gerber references made me lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I assume what you find condescending is the very 1st paragraph you quoted.
    I'm basically saying, I'm sorry if my opinion offend you. That could be viewed as condescending.
    I do not argue your view.

Though if you find the 2nd paragraph you quoted from me to be condescending. I argue that it is not.
    Chris Herzog should be represented by himself. If my reaction to him is an accumulation of other members banter.
    That is not his responsibility. Though unfortunately Chris Herzog was the only negative energy I respected enough to acknowledge.

In my final paragraph I'm implying that instructors bear some responsibility for the actions of their students.

If I think you are a troll, you'll know I think you are a troll.
    I don't feed the trolls.

The good and bad thing about human behavior is that it is not static.
    It is ever changing. One day you can be a troll and another day you can be a human being.
    Trolling would imply I am in some way kidding, I truly believe you are full of shit.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast