Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by George Katechis View Post
    pretty cool, im gonna check this out. Also even if it is a rule, im glad i didnt have to wait a bunch of years till you were a brown belt to see this lol
    and this is why its a rule....

Right there with ya Greg, absolutely no reason to let that sucker go once ya got it. Why go backwards, plus I dont know of anyone that is gonna sit there in your traditional half.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    and this is why its a rule.... Right there with ya Greg, absolutely no reason to let that sucker go once ya got it. Why go backwards, plus I dont know of anyone that is gonna sit there in your traditional half.
    Zacty, I'm hiding the leg or bustin through that sucker the second you give me that chance. Bridging or not, I would go and watch the OMAHA WHIP Video, that's where it's at.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    He's neither a moon or a hotbox. He's not subject to any official rules. Can't anyone pretty much post anything they want? I believe the rule is in place so lower ranked affiliates don't try to become internet sensations before paying their dues. However, it's entirely different if he is in the process of becoming an affiliate, in which case he should abide by the rules. Btw, I liked the video.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    He's neither a moon or a hotbox. He's not subject to any official rules. Can't anyone pretty much post anything they want? I believe the rule is in place so lower ranked affiliates don't try to become internet sensations before paying their dues. However, it's entirely different if he is in the process of becoming an affiliate, in which case he should abide by the rules. Btw, I liked the video.
    Mr HO YOUR ARE THE MAN!!!

Array

School
    So what you're sayin is that all I gotta do to post anything I want on here is shut down my HB? Awesome I thought Id have to change my last name to quick or something before I put out shit info. If we have no rules that would be cool, then anyone would be able to open a hotbox lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    That is what I thought was the rule.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Y'all are shitting on the technique without even trying it out but honestly I don't see anything wrong with it. Looks pretty effective to me.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Y'all are shitting on the technique without even trying it out but honestly I don't see anything wrong with it. Looks pretty effective to me.
    You may be right Brent, I only watched about a minute. IMO if the basic fundamentals are not sound (lazy Lockdown) Im not wasting my time watching the rest of the tech because its based on flawed fundamentals to start with.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    I think James is just trying to contribute to the forum, remember sharing is caring... Some might find it useful as we all know there are many ways to do things in this sport and so happen he is just showing an option to get to where he wants to be. I've watched many videos that James shared in this forum and he knows what he is talking about. He competes regularly and proves that he is a force to be reckon with. James and Elon are 2 of my favorite 10thplanet ronins to watch, they rep 10thplanetJJ as hard as anyone of your guys. And please excuse James if he doesn't know the vid rule, but all he is doing is being a little scientist that Master Eddie spoke of many times over. He's contributing to the forum what works for him and he tested it out in competitions.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Look guys, Eddie got the Samurai off some kid who posted a video on the internet. What if that same kid had wanted to post the Samurai on our forum. But you guys say no because he's not a brown belt? That's ridiculous. The spirit of the rule is to discourage lower ranking affiliates and hotboxes from possibly posting less than stellar videos which could make 10th Planet look bad. The idea is that our guys should focus on making their Jiu Jitsu as solid as possible and competing rather than making names for themselves by posting instructional videos.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast