Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Please help vote for Cora

As Cora Arriya Sek aka "Triangle Queen" trains hard for the toughest test of her young Jiu Jitsu career, please go and show her that you are 110% behind her. Her task is not an easy one, she will be facing some of the best kids in the nation. Being the only girl, the smallest one, and the youngest of the 11 yr old, she still stands firm with her belief that she can bring home the belt. So please take a couple of second and go vote for her in the 11 yr old bracket. No matter what happen at the tournament, the winner of this ballot get a special prize. Thank you for your support. #friends #family #TeamTooke #10thplanetJJ

Go vote here. Thank you Bruce

http://battle4theages.com/polling/#2176270

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Done! :-)
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    You are awesome Tori...thank you...

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    done

Array

School
    Thank you David.

Here is a bonus for 10thplanet. To prepare Cora for this Battle 4 the Ages tournament, we are going to Oklahoma to pick a fight this weekend, its a 8 hour drive from Houston. There will be many Lovato Jr / Justin Radar's kids there. I am putting her to fight in the 90 lbs and under division, getting her use to fighting bigger boys. Throwing more 10thplanet techniques in their face just like Denny did...

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Voted for Cora. She's in the lead!
    34% at the time I voted.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Done and Done, still @ 34% but seems thats 2x what anyone else is at.. But in honesty, even if someone else gets the votes, she's still gonna win the belt ;D

Array

School
    Thank you Dan and Kurzy for your support. This ballot is just a popularity contest, it has no bearing on the tournament result as anything can happen. However, the winner of this ballot will get a good prize at the end. Just so you know we are not taking this tournament lightly. I've been doing my research on the boys and they are legit high level kids from all over the country. Most of them have about 15-20 lbs on Cora. We have a little over a month to work on her game plan and polishing up some things to make sure those boy won't just lay on her. Its submission only so when they go for the attack, they will leave themselves open for her counters. Its getting exciting....

Array

School
    The den fight center kingslynn
    done well i think i have any way

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Done. She's at 36% now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast