Training at the Headquarters

I have question about the training opportunities at the Headquarters. I have a chance to go there to train from next monday to friday (from 9-13 of december) and I would like to get as much training as possible. Also private lessons would be awesome!

Could you guys inform about the normal weekly schedule, whether I should contact someone before I come and how much should I be prepared to pay for my visit?

I´m from Finland and been training for a couple of years now – only no-gi and mainly 10th planet – with my friends in the local school.

Thanks,

-Jacob

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ Downtown LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaakko View Post
    I have question about the training opportunities at the Headquarters. I have a chance to go there to train from next monday to friday (from 9-13 of december) and I would like to get as much training as possible. Also private lessons would be awesome!

Could you guys inform about the normal weekly schedule, whether I should contact someone before I come and how much should I be prepared to pay for my visit?

I´m from Finland and been training for a couple of years now – only no-gi and mainly 10th planet – with my friends in the local school.

Thanks,

-Jacob
    Jacob,
    Here is Tapout's weekly schedule. Each day Eddie spend 10-15 minutes running the warm up drills. All the warm ups are available to view by accessing the links from the stickies on the forums main page. If you have Facebook Eddie posts what each days warm up series will be. You can also call tapout and they will tell you which one we are doing that day. Email Eddie to confirm prices...twisterbravo@sbcglobal.net
    http://www.tapoutla.com/schedule.html

Thanks Marco!

-J

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Do you call Tapout or contact Eddie for private lessons?

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Do you call Tapout or contact Eddie for private lessons?
    I seem to recall reading/hearing somewhere that Eddie doesn't do privates. Someone else might be able to confirm?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I think your right, he might have said he just doesnt have time on EBR.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Correct, he doesn't do them.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaakko View Post

-Jacob
    Although Eddie doesn't do privates, others at HQ do. I'm not sure how up to date this is but here are a few who offer privates. See what you want to learn and contact them directly

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/locations/hollywood/

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Marco calf cranked the correct. Just email me with any other questions

Eddie@10thplanetjj.com

(Powerful new email address)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie