Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/New Orleans

School in New Orleans?

Could it be a possibility? could see a good outcome of students ready to rock this awesome system! I know I study mastering the rubber gaurd almost on a daily basis, and if not I'm looking up 10th planet video's on youtube, reading the books, or on the website!

Array

School
    10th planet HQ

New Orleans 10th Planet

@ william I dont know, but I would love to see it! I train with Eddie at 10th Planet H.Q.s in Hollywood and its stocked with some beasts in the system. Born and raised in Lafayette, La. and it would great to see it make a splash down there.

Alan Jouban

Anywhere in Louisiana would be awesome!! I live in Lake Charles, La and all i can do is study the books and Dvds. I've been planning on taking a drive up to Sherman,Tx to visit 10th Planet DFW i just havent yet. Its 6 1/2 hours away. But i think its time to get on the road and get up there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/New Orleans
    @Alan, do you know if Eddie has any students that moved back and he is still in contact with?

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt Zornes View Post
    Anywhere in Louisiana would be awesome!! I live in Lake Charles, La and all i can do is study the books and Dvds. I've been planning on taking a drive up to Sherman,Tx to visit 10th Planet DFW i just havent yet. Its 6 1/2 hours away. But i think its time to get on the road and get up there.
    Theres no such thing as 10th planet DFW.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    No one working on affiliation in NO at the moment but eventually there will be a 10th Planet school in every major city and beyond
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    would be a awsome place for one..esp dureing marde gras