Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec

Free shipping for the 10p store after 100$ of purchase?

I'm trying to get Eddie to give us free shipping (or 20$ off) for say more than equal to 3 orders or say after 100 dollars of purchase.

Shipping costs are a real biatch for people who don't have a 10th planet gym near by (I'm saying 3 freakin hours away).

Or what about 20$ off after a purchse of MTS?

What do you guys think?

I think Eddie would actually sell more products in the 1st place and it would help get the name out there in places that people don't even know what 10p is. It'll help spread the acceptance of 10p moves in other gyms by popular demand. Common Eddie make it happen bra!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Or...Eddie just continues to run his business his way.

Sorry you feel like your getting cheated Andrew.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Or...Eddie just continues to run his business his way.

Sorry you feel like your getting cheated Andrew.
    bah, no, I don't, I just thought it would be a good idea and we would all benefit from it. It was not my intention to offend anyone, I'm sorry if I have.

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Everyone on it is beast. Would be pretty cool to see them battle royal it out until the last survivor.

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    I've ordered a couple things of the website and found the shipping costs very reasonable to Australia. I have also ordered off the Gracie website and found the exact opposite.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Of course free shipping would be sweet. However I stay in Scotland so I doubt it would effect us lol. But if shipping was free over $100 I'd order a bunch of stuff. It's a good idea. Who cares if the costs are reasonable? Free is even more reasonable, let's not have a go at the dude for a suggestion.
    Last edited by Fraser Taylor; 12-16-2013 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    I don't think I've ever paid more than $6 for shipping. It's a good idea but Eddie keeps all costs as low as possible on everything for us. I'm not bashing or anything like that, I just wanna make sure everyone knows how well Eddie takes care of us and hooks us up with as low cost as possible especially by comparison to any other jiu jitsu organization.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Reasonable would be paying $25/mo for MTS, not $4.99/mo. Eddie all ready cuts himself out to help you guys out, and now you want him to give you more. It's not Eddie that sets the shipping costs its the post office, ask them for a discount.

I also do see it spreading to other places where people are unaware of 10th Planet just because he gives a discount on shipping. The people that would benefit are the same people all ready benefiting from the all ready seriously low price for MTS.

I find it disturbing to ask someone who all ready gives and gives for more.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 12-16-2013 at 05:16 AM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    The guy was just throwing a suggestion out there, let's not crucify him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You really think sheding light on the fact that Eddie all ready gives Discounts and that his time and energy is worth the minimal competsation for that is crucifying?!?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast