Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Nominees for Moon Of The Year and Nibiru Warrior of The Year

Lots of 10p action this year including Kelvin winning TUF and destroying his first official UFC opponent and then we had Jessamyn Duke becoming the first UFC fighter to double bag and was in the fight of the season in TUF. We had Geo subbing his first 3 opponents in DREAM, 2 by calf cranks from the truck, losing to Bill Cooper in the finals in a fantastic match who is arguably the best American jiu jitsu player right now. Boogey has had an outstanding year in MMA too. Nathan Orchard had another stellar year of competition and Kyra Batara won the blue belt NoGi worlds in dominating fashion and is killin it in MMA as well. Alan Jouban also had some epic MMA fights in AxsTV.

We need 10 nominees for both categories.

I'm gonna start by nominating Brian "barncat" Debes for Nibiru Warrior Of The Year.

Please nominate at least 2 moons, (you can nominate your own moon) and 2 NW's. Thank you!

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Jessamyn Duke, Nibiru Warrior of The Year. Shes repin' at the highest level.

Nathan Orchard for innovating in the system as well as competition. Reverse spider web is awesome. Dead orchard seems very legit (haven't hit it myself) This is a guy I hope to be learning from in the future.

Moon of the year for me will always be Rochester every year.

What is Geos' full name?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Barncat all the way!!! That beast competes every weekend!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Jessamyn Duke, Nibiru Warrior of The Year. Shes repin' at the highest level.

Nathan Orchard for innovating in the system as well as competition. Reverse spider web is awesome. Dead orchard seems very legit (haven't hit it myself) This is a guy I hope to be learning from in the future.

Moon of the year for me will always be Rochester every year.

What is Geos' full name?
    Geo "freakazoid" Martinez and his brother Richie "boogeyman" Martinez
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    For the warriors I will go with Brian Debes and Boogeyman and for the moons I have to go with Gulf Shores and Vista

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Orchard. I just kinda feel they gotta be here. Because that's how they got here. Barncat's a tie.

Decatur moon of the year. Brandon practically gives away training camps. He and his whole team open there homes so no one pays for lodging and everyone gets fed. He's everything good in humanity and a top notch hardcore 10p practitioner. He's really good too.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Oooooo, forgot about boogie. Dayum this year is stacked. Fukn awesome

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Brian Debes will always be Warrior of the Year for me. He knows that. I was rooting for him when it wasn't cool. He's got a lot of momentum going for him this year. But I need to nominate JOHN BOTELLO. John has been holding down 10th Planet Phoenix forever. He's one of the originals. He's been competing, kicking ass, and I really like his style. He has my full respect.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Louis Street Ho, won Grapplers Quest and got his 10th Planet BB, Kelvin for being an all around BAMF. Decatur moon of the year.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Warrior: Boogey and Orchard

Moon: Yuma, Richmond, and Costa Mesa all produced UFC fighters. I think that all happened this year, right? I pick the 2 who produced the most recent UFC fighters, but I don't know which 2 that is. I'm the worst, I know.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast