Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Moon heads doing the warm ups with their students is crucial

Unless you are a seasoned black belt all moon heads should be doing the warm ups with thier students, ESPECIALLY if you are a blue or purple belt and even browns. It is not a good thing for you as the leader to have your students know the warm ups better than you, so get in there with them. Even live drills should be done with the class, set the timer and jump in.

Remember, you are still a student, you still have ALOT to learn and master, take advantage and basically take the class with your students.

Thoughts?

Give me an amen if you are a moon head who has implemented the warm ups
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Amen and I'm definately still learning

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder

I work them with Fabiana on the regular at home, then get some reps in during class as well! Theyre huge! My guys just move smoother now.. mostly from the open guards and standing passes!

Array

School
    10th Planet Mexico City
    Amen ! Working and polishing them together

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Not a moon head but I'm teaching the Fundys class. Ive actually learned a lot just from breaking things down and repping them out for/with others. Great stuff and I'm already seeing progression in the regulars
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Definitely do them with the group! We haven't motored through all the series yet, but spend enough time on one at a time that they are coming together a lot better with everyone.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    We have them installed. We've spent the entire month of December with the Warmups as our curriculum. I wanted every one super familiar with them to start 2014, as we will be beginning each class with 15 minutes of Warmups time.

I have been off the mat for several weeks now with the neck injury and surgery. I get back to it in late January, and I will be drilling them, too.

So.... Amen.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    We have them installed. We've spent the entire month of December with the Warmups as our curriculum. I wanted every one super familiar with them to start 2014, as we will be beginning each class with 15 minutes of Warmups time.

I have been off the mat for several weeks now with the neck injury and surgery. I get back to it in late January, and I will be drilling them, too.

So.... Amen.
    Neck injury..Some excuse!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Yar, not every set yet but most and making sure the students all know one set before moving to the next etc.
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Let me specify lol I havent been omitting any specifically, just not adding a new one til one wroking well for a majority of peeps Even figured a few new things out while playing with them (I ll post some of em in a bit after I vid them)
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast