Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin

Great Seminar!!!!

Hi all,
    I Just would like to say thank you to Michael "nunja" Hillebrand for great seminar at my academy Fort Lauderdale Martial Arts Center the feedback from the attendees was fantastic.His instruction were clear and easy to follow, He make sure that everyone understood what we learn. After seminar over he roll with everybody who attended. Thank you Mike for awesome weekend.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Sounds awesome. What techniques did he cover?
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Lots of guard passes and passing details from open, closed, butterfly, etc. Passing control and passing into some submissions. Got a foot lock position from capoeira pass to play with now. Was awesome. Definitively been neglecting my passing game for too long. Wish the Fort Lauderdale guys weren't so far away. Gotta get down there more often.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Lots of guard passes and passing details from open, closed, butterfly, etc. Passing control and passing into some submissions. Got a foot lock position from capoeira pass to play with now. Was awesome. Definitively been neglecting my passing game for too long. Wish the Fort Lauderdale guys weren't so far away. Gotta get down there more often.
    Don't worry Sean we will be a little closer not much but a little lol Gonna be movin to Boca & Tyler will be in Tampa. Gonna have the Southeast & Southwest of FL covered

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    I"m going to host more awesome seminar in my academy in 2014. It will blow your mind lol

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kadek View Post
    I"m going to host more awesome seminar in my academy in 2014. It will blow your mind lol
    So what you're sayin is that you have Coach Herzog & Eddie scheduled! Awesome!

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post

So what you're sayin is that you have Coach Herzog & Eddie scheduled! Awesome!
    Don't know man you just have to wait. It's all about what my students want.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kadek View Post
    Don't know man you just have to wait. It's all about what my students want.
    I Vote for Louis Ho

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    I hit that capoeira to wedge pass on a pretty experienced grappler the other day. It was awesome. However, a word of advice from my experience with it so far, be quick to work the submissions. I rested for a brief second and he got baseball bat control of my wrist which prevented me from doing anything at all.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Davidson View Post
    I hit that capoeira to wedge pass on a pretty experienced grappler the other day. It was awesome. However, a word of advice from my experience with it so far, be quick to work the submissions. I rested for a brief second and he got baseball bat control of my wrist which prevented me from doing anything at all.
    I just saw a video with someone talking about using that defense today or yesterday. Cant remember who or what video. Might have been one of the This Week in BJJ videos, but im not totally sure where i just saw that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast