Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Nunja's a beast. Congrats on that seminar!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Nunja is the next to make a serious run at ADCC. Next trials are gonna be insane with the 10p
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Oakland
    Thank you to all who showed up to my seminar and Kadek for hosting, I had a great time teaching the seminar in sunny Florida.
    Eddie thank you very much. The goal is to eventually go to ADCC and show em how 10 do
    https://www.facebook.com/michael.hillebrand.77

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    After rolling and talking with Nunja, I realize if I want to get serious I have to figure out a plan to search out the best grapplers in the area that are better than me in no gi. My instructor is the only one I have right now but he is busy with family and other classes and gets a lot of his pro training in while im at work. Gonna be hard with all the gyms in the area at each others throats but I definitely have to figure out something.

Any seminar peoples that come through, dont be surprised if i try to offer you money to roll with me for a half hour

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    After rolling and talking with Nunja, I realize if I want to get serious I have to figure out a plan to search out the best grapplers in the area that are better than me in no gi. My instructor is the only one I have right now but he is busy with family and other classes and gets a lot of his pro training in while im at work. Gonna be hard with all the gyms in the area at each others throats but I definitely have to figure out something.

Any seminar peoples that come through, dont be surprised if i try to offer you money to roll with me for a half hour
    Come on down Sean Roberts is in town, he doing seminar this Sunday. He will roll with you

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kadek View Post
    Come on down Sean Roberts is in town, he doing seminar this Sunday. He will roll with you
    If it was one week or 2 later. Got to request for the time off early. Thanks though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12