Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I don't pay a yearly fee to look at dicks camel toes and just stupid shit so I,m in ban all threads ban him

Array

School
    LA Martial Arts (Machado) - Metairie, LA
    epic punk

Array

School
    GZFS
    yes it is constant bullshit with this guy and there are kids using this forum. please get rid of him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Actually, I think a ban might be in order now that I read the rest of these responses... didn't consider the fact that many of us do pay a monthly fee and we shouldn't be subjected to his crap. Plus the fact that kids do frequent the forum, and while it's true there are threads by all of us that could be considered inappropriate for children, lost is making it so that half the threads I read begin with some sort of inappropriate picture. I actually think a wonderful solution would be allowing paying members to block certain users so we don't see their threads. Not sure if this software has that ability but it'd be a wonderful feature to add if possible.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    SLAY THE TROLL!!! Signed.

I'm secretly hoping he doesn't get banned so I can find him and have Gabby stomp on his nuts.

Array

School
    Pedro bessa, cardiff, wales.
    give him a warning first, otherwise he might not no he's doing anything wrong.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by watty31 View Post
    give him a warning first, otherwise he might not no he's doing anything wrong.
    HAH that's a good one, he is intentionally provoking all of us, you know that.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    hhmmm, unless he starts posting some beautiful sunset meadow shit soon i might just ban his ass
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Slay the Troll.

He's costing me a fortune in extra pages to navigate to read the forum @ 1$ a MB.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Last I looked it's not Russia or the Middle East guys.............it's America, thank god for freedom of speech!!!!!!! I'm learning about that right now in 7th grade history. It's what sets apart from all those third world country's that dump in the same water they drink from !!!!!!!!!!

But IF IT WERE RUSSIA OR THE MIDDLE EAST !!!!!!!! Oh Yah, I'm all for banning his ass........cut his hands of why we're at it, never let hime near a keyboard again !!!!

I'm just saying I'm 12 and a little more tuned into wierd dudes,You know because of all the stranger danger stuff taught at school. My creepy meter went off so bad everytime I looked at any of his posts, I don't even look at his threads anymore.LOL.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast