Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    The last person to dominate Leben like that was Anderson. His striking really is bananas. Makes Kelvin look that much more impressive.

11-0, destroyed everyone on his way to Anderson ko'd him once, nearly did it again, and is such a brick shithouse, that Anderson broke himself on him. One of the main things proven is that so many don't know jack about mma.

Rhonda's swim move and uchi mata counter to the double are insane. Although Miesha had her head out, her shoulder girdle was trapped. More than the first. If she didn't tap, there was gonna be another snap. Bring on Kat.

Array

School
    KJJ
    Seeing Anderson go down with that broken leg was honestly more heartbreaking than some breakups I've had with ex-girlfriends. Seriously, that dude (in my opinion at least) is the most amazing standup fighter ever, and quite possibly the greatest MMA fighter that ever lived.

Whether or not you share my beliefs, one thing we've all gotta agree on - he doesn't deserve to go out like this. I don't mind not seeing him in the Octagon again, as long as he can walk and train again (or train other fighters) in future.

On a final note, all those assholes on the internet with their jokes, memes or just plain straight out insults about Anderson and his horrific injury deserve to have their legs crushed, and be surrounded by a crowd of strangers standing over them laughing. Really, the nerve of some people.

p.s. Since everyone's also on this topic - Rhonda's judo is out of this world!! The way she tossed Miesha around when Miesha (who's a pretty reputed wrestler) went in for her shots was just.... unbelievable - like some overpowered boss character in a video game.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Jim Miller's fake gogo to arm bar

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    One of the main things proven is that so many don't know jack about mma.
    Agreed.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I'll just copy and paste my facebook status:

Personally, I have been Ronda Rousey fan for a long long time, and she represented 10th planet pretty sweet last night with her swim move to armbar.
    But she lost me as a fan with her ultra-shitty attitude, and Miesha won me as a fan with her great attitude and constant smiling.
    Chris Weidman was a beast last night and I think his fight with Silva was an excellent one. I think he had a chance at a legit victory over Anderson, but of course Silva also had a chance of victory over Chris.
    That broken leg was really a shitty thing for both those fighters.
    It was the worst thing that could have happened for either of them, as far a closure goes.
    Now we may never know.
    Best of luck and Godspeed with your recovery, Anderson!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Jim Miller's fake gogo to arm bar

I was really hoping that would get SOTN but had a feeling Rousey would get it. So it looked like he went to the gogo but Camoes got his hand off the mat then Miller transitioned right to the armbar. SO slick
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Such a bummer to see Silva go out like that. Ronda is a fucking beast. I can't fathom why on earth Tate was trying to clinch up with her and tried bringing the fight to the ground.

It was awesome seeing Jim miller rock some rubber guard.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Foot in the hip & knee squeeze damn it, that's what I was trying to tell Miller through the tv anyway lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    what was miller trying to do exactly? was it just me or did it look like meathook for a while, and then kind of a meathook into gogo? i cant remembber exactly.

and i still cant believe how many people tate has won over with a few fake smiles. shes one of those people who is all smiles when people look and then a bitch behind their backs. i think ronda couldve shaken hands to show good sportsmanship but thats just how some people are in a fight, chael sonnen insulted brasil as a nation and people thought it was funny, travis browne used barnetts signiture move he does when he wins, chris weidman celebrated like a douche while anderson was in pain. i just dont see it as being a big deal.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Meisha is one dumb chick and I think Rhonda doesn't have a tolerance for stupidity. Rhonda knocked it out of the park last night. She showed everyone that she has great stand up, awesome judo throws, and as always..her signature arm bar as the finish. The head wasn't all the way in and Meisha definitely had the option to stack and try to get out, but Rhonda had all intentions of breaking that thing. In the over head view it looks like it wasn't fully extended, but when it shows the close up, it is. It's just still kind of bent to the side. The ref stopped it in time for sure.

And as far as Anderson, what a crappy way to end the night. His career is for sure over and I do believe that's one of the saddest things that's ever happened in MMA. Hopefully he will have a good recovery. :-(
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast