Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    what was miller trying to do exactly? was it just me or did it look like meathook for a while, and then kind of a meathook into gogo? i cant remembber exactly.

and i still cant believe how many people tate has won over with a few fake smiles. shes one of those people who is all smiles when people look and then a bitch behind their backs. i think ronda couldve shaken hands to show good sportsmanship but thats just how some people are in a fight, chael sonnen insulted brasil as a nation and people thought it was funny, travis browne used barnetts signiture move he does when he wins, chris weidman celebrated like a douche while anderson was in pain. i just dont see it as being a big deal.
    Miller had the hand trapped to the mat. He pulled his foot over like he was going for a Gogo and Carmoes got his hand off the mat and put it on Millers bicep/ shoulder. Miller transitioned right to the armbar.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Ronda is completely just on another level and unless she loses focus we will still be congratulating her opponents for simply surviving rounds until the Cyborg fight can somehow be made to work, which essentially is $$$.

Was in shock at Meisha's 'game plan'Couple of time she could have stood up and backed away and got it back to standing but chose to 'take it to her' and jump basically in to Ronda's guard. Insane.

As shitty as Ronda's attitude comes off with Meisha and the no hand shake thing I can kinda understand it, with Meisha playing all nice for camera's sometimes then acting differently when they are off. Not sure I would be real keen to 'just put it behind us' when I was being real in front of the camera and my opponent was playing games for the camera/ If that's what happens of course and who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

Nothing but respect for Ronda and her professionalism. She will deserve and possibly get the biggest payday in UFC history if Cyborg can be sorted. I had never bought any fight PPV in my life until yesterday, but did to see Ronda's fight with Meisha, which says alot for what she's doing, how shes doing it and what shes doing/worth to the UFC.

Have a great 2014 guy and gals.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123