Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I rolled a 15 min round with Killersteve, he put me in the Steve Vice, at will, no less than 50 times.

true story.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by William Schrimsher View Post
    I rolled a 15 min round with Killersteve, he put me in the Steve Vice, at will, no less than 50 times.

true story.
    Killer steve is a legend
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Killer Steve is love. Killer Steve is life.

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Ed Herman, I was visiting my friend at CSU when I was about 6 months into training and stopped in at Trials MMA. He literally messed around with me like a cat with a mouse. Very humbling lol, really nice guy though

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Ryron Gracie. We had a sparring session with gloves and mouth pieces and the dude was all over me. He did absolutely whatever he wanted. He'd be on bottom, top, side, wherever and he'd invariably land a punch right to my nose or mouth, then use my reaction to take my arm. I felt like literally, I mean literally, whatever I did, he had an answer for...prewrapped and premeditated. It was glorious and devastating at the same time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Johnny Ho came to Indy and made me his bitch for 5 minutes 2x. I learned a lot in 10 minutes. I think I've missed 1 day since because I was sick. He couldn't have been a better person about it. I can't wait until he comes through again. Sometimes you have to get destroyed so that you can rebuild and get better.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Josh Hinger. Can't do sh*t, ever.

Array

School
    10th Planet Apple Valley
    Every time I roll with Nate Kleinfeld is a new experience in disappointment for me. Try as I might, I've yet to get around his guard for longer than a microsecond before he's swept me. And once he's on top, I'm typically tapping in 30 seconds...

Gonna keep trying to take him out anyway.

Array

School
    In my mind
    I sincerely believed that my dominant win over Chip Gerber would stand the test of time. It did not! Killer Steve came into my gym, dragged me off of the shitter, and put me in the standing Steve Vice. There I stood; pants around my ankles, anal leakage, small children crying, and uncontrollable foaming at the mouth from the vice. I tried crying but the tears just tasted like bitter hateraid so I pooped some more and listened to the sound of goats and doves cry.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    I sincerely believed that my dominant win over Chip Gerber would stand the test of time. It did not! Killer Steve came into my gym, dragged me off of the shitter, and put me in the standing Steve Vice. There I stood; pants around my ankles, anal leakage, small children crying, and uncontrollable foaming at the mouth from the vice. I tried crying but the tears just tasted like bitter hateraid so I pooped some more and listened to the sound of goats and doves cry.
    I'm sure that sounded way funnier in your head before typing it out, it wasn't.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast