Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami

Choosing 'traincation' destination

Looking at a potential week of traveling and training, if I can swing it, in May. My three choices are HQ/LA area, Rochester/Montreal, and Gulf Shores/Decatur. Anyone from these areas have tips on housing for a week's time, or better yet, willing to let me sleep in a garage?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    If you wanna come train here for a while, I will help you find a place to stay. But we don't have much to do except train Gulf Shores is really nice, but it's maybe a 5 or 6 hr drive from here, so keep that in mind if you're thinking of hitting both. Sean is a good dude and a good teacher.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    No disrespect to the other area's you named, but if u want to come out for a "traincation" Southern cali is the way to go. It is a grapplers paradise. This is the Mecca and when your not training there's a long list of stuff to do.

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    LA it's always a super fun traincation. Eddie's classes are amazing and hella fun. So much awesome food and things to do. Plus hot weather and that southern Cali sun shine. Just thinking about it makes me want to make this happen soon

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    LA is definitely the #1 option, I mean there's a bunch of 10P gyms right around that general area, as well as HQ. It comes down to whether I'd prefer to go on a road trip or just fly somewhere. For the road trip I'd probably make my way up to Decatur, train for a few days and then hit Gulf Shores on my way back. And Brandon, training and meeting cool people is my only aim for this trip, wherever I go