Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    White Lion PTY
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    That's awesome man!

A solid system combined with all that radiation will turn out some killer beasts.
    Maybe a new generation !!!

GOOD LUCK for you Sanni and thumbs up for you idea... spreading the system its always awesome

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I pray you don't end up with 3 armed yellow belts in the kids class
    If so they'll be some passing/attacking lilmutsnts:-) congrats Sanni! WORLD WIDE
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Its also my dream to live in Japan someday. I have been studying the language in my free time for two years, and 10P/BJJ for one year (now my number one passion), so I have a bit of catching up to do, but I am going to put all my heart and soul into it. Maybe someday I will be able to teach a fundamentals class for you

Honestly more interested in Osaka than Tokyo though. Osaka just seems more "gangsta" to me, more anything goes, live and let live, etc.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Tokyo Hotbox
    At the moment, as Budojake mentioned we're facing the issue that no gi isnt as popular as gi here. (Think US times 2 or 3) However, Compella will be coming out in a few weeks to train here. Geo has also expressed a lot of interest in coming out as well. Both have expressed interest in seminars its just very frustrating to not be able to organize them due to lack of connections plus the relatively small no gi scene. Just to be straight, Its not that they hate it, its just a simple lack of interest. Nevertheless, one thing I noticed is that Eddies name is quite big here, anytime I drop it or 10th Planet I get a lot of respect from training partners.
    Eddie if you're reading this we need your support !

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Tokyo Hotbox
    Honestly more interested in Osaka than Tokyo though. Osaka just seems more "gangsta" to me, more anything goes, live and let live, etc.
    Osaka is much more chill than Tokyo, but the amount of interesting people and things to do here cannot be compared to anywhere else in Japan!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123