Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Tokyo Hotbox

10th Planet Japan

Hey Guys
    How's it going?!
    For those who do not know me my name is Sanni, and I have been a member of 10th Planet since 2009.
    My travels during my college years lead me to Japan, where I have fallen in love with the language and culture and where I plan to call my home for the next few years as I begin my professional career later this Spring. Though I am excited for the move, as a loyal 10th Planet member one of the most difficult parts about it will be leaving my home at HQ and training in what I believe is one of the best training environments on the planet. So as I prepare to leave, I found the ultimate solution to the problem would to be to carry over the 10th Planet mentality and bring the system and its amazing mentality over to Japan, where I feel 10th planet and the sport of Jiu Jitsu itself has a tons of room to flourish.

I have already spoken to Eddie, and he is excited to be on board as he helps guide me through the process of most efficiently bringing the 10th Planet system to a new environment. Any advice from those who have started new affiliates (especially in different countries) would be greatly appreciated. My goal is to head over to Japan with a high level mastery of the system, competition experience and the ability to teach and infuse the 10th Planet Mindset with the already existing Japanese Jiu Jitsu/MMA scene. I know that it seems like an extremely difficult task but the amount gained from establishing 10th Planet in Japan and giving a place to guys who just want to simply experiment and enjoy Jiu Jistu and place train all over world cannot be overlooked. I feel that with the support of fellow Nibiru warriors, some determination and a little bit of luck this dream can become a reality. Wish me luck because this one is for everybody!!

Thank you,
    Sanni

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I just finished reading an article on what's going on with Fukashima, scary shit, let's hope they fucking handle that shit like ASAFuckingP
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Japan is always on the bleeding edge, I'm surprised 10P isn't prevalent over there already. Props on you for making it happen, I guarantee they'll be thankful. The Japanese are some progressive ma'fuckers...

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Side note, my favorite DJ/Producer "DJ Krush" is from Japan. Dude is legit.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    That's awesome Sanni. Anything you need my friend just Holla

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Good luck man that's awesome

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Tokyo Hotbox
    Thank you all for the support. I will post updates on this thread as the process moves along. Anyone who comes through Japan will be welcome to train here!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I just finished reading an article on what's going on with Fukashima, scary shit, let's hope they fucking handle that shit like ASAFuckingP
    That's true, if one of the prices that I have to pay for accomplishing my dream is a twitchy finger when I am older than so be it. lol On a side note we will be one of the first schools that has natural glow in the dark rashies if you know what i'm saying. haha

Do you know what city you'll be in?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Thats awesome!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    That's awesome man!

A solid system combined with all that radiation will turn out some killer beasts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast