School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    And Geo gets his black belt. AWESOME
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    And Nate! And Nate!
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Geo winning the gold against Josh Barnett's top lightweight Attachment 2581
    The looks on Master Eddie's and Barnett's face say it all - so perfect

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Just saw on facebook that Gabbys finals opponent was the IBJJF NO-GI (blue belt) world champion this year 2 weight divisions above Gabby...so thats a nice win for her. Soooo...Gabbbyyyy...when you read this and iffff you remember me...maybe send me a video of any of your matches...one of your matches...something...lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    Just saw on facebook that Gabbys finals opponent was the IBJJF NO-GI (blue belt) world champion this year 2 weight divisions above Gabby...so thats a nice win for her. Soooo...Gabbbyyyy...when you read this and iffff you remember me...maybe send me a video of any of your matches...one of your matches...something...lol.
    VJ, Gabby's final was the most epic match of the whole day. When she finally pulled off the sub and put that beast to sleep the crowd went totally nuts :-)

2A88C0EB-0F90-4C25-8449-86067578A794_zpst9u4dlmy.jpg
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 01-29-2014 at 03:54 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Thanks so much for saying that Eddie. The girl NEVER gives up and very rarely gets submitted. Shes been in sub only battles like that before. When you think shes done and its over she finds a way...I remember when she was 15 she fought 2 purple belts. The first one she tapped and the match was 30 mins. The next match started not even 5 mins later and she fought a 165 lb. purple belt beast and it took her 50 mins to sub Gabby who weighed in at 105. Shes always been a crowd pleaser...there is just something about her and her style that draws them in to watch. Its not always pretty and perfect and I often found myself pulling my hair out but its usually damn fun to watch. When she does lose...95% of the time its by a point or two and its usually because she went for a sub and gave up advantage points.

I know she feels like you guys are her true team...like a family and she wants to show you all what shes capable of and finally reach her true potential. I have you and Scott and the rest of the team out there to thank for this. I know she plans to come home...work her balls off for a few months and save enough money to get out there permanently and pick up where she left off. I will keep her up to speed with drilling etc. and active until she can save up the money to make LA her home.

I'm going to miss her man..jitz isnt the same without her...we have been doing this sport together day in an day out for 9 years now...its been a crazy crazy journey. I will sleep better knowing how happy she is out there with her 10p family and knowing she is in the best hands possible for her to do what she loves most

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    Thanks so much for saying that Eddie. The girl NEVER gives up and very rarely gets submitted. Shes been in sub only battles like that before. When you think shes done and its over she finds a way...I remember when she was 15 she fought 2 purple belts. The first one she tapped and the match was 30 mins. The next match started not even 5 mins later and she fought a 165 lb. purple belt beast and it took her 50 mins to sub Gabby who weighed in at 105. Shes always been a crowd pleaser...there is just something about her and her style that draws them in to watch. Its not always pretty and perfect and I often found myself pulling my hair out but its usually damn fun to watch. When she does lose...95% of the time its by a point or two and its usually because she went for a sub and gave up advantage points.

I know she feels like you guys are her true team...like a family and she wants to show you all what shes capable of and finally reach her true potential. I have you and Scott and the rest of the team out there to thank for this. I know she plans to come home...work her balls off for a few months and save enough money to get out there permanently and pick up where she left off. I will keep her up to speed with drilling etc. and active until she can save up the money to make LA her home.

I'm going to miss her man..jitz isnt the same without her...we have been doing this sport together day in an day out for 9 years now...its been a crazy crazy journey. I will sleep better knowing how happy she is out there with her 10p family and knowing she is in the best hands possible for her to do what she loves most
    It's an honor to have you and Gabby on our team especially since 10p Delaware closed shop. Practically all of those students disappeared from 10th Planet but not you 2. You guys never left, that means more to me than you can imagine. I don't forget shit like that. It's what pushes me harder to take this association to the higher possible level. Thank you tremendously for your loyalty and indestructible faith in the system :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    And Geo gets his black belt. AWESOME
    Awesome!! When did this happen?

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Where are the videos!?

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Here's the match with Scott Ross and I.

Last edited by Jack Hanley; 01-30-2014 at 01:23 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast